• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 128
2 2

223 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

My mistake.  We have TWO OT games!

OT2.jpg

OFFICIAL NOTE:

This OVERTIME GAME has been Overruled and Unca Scrooge is advanced to the next round. Shadow was actually in two games on the Brackets and lost to Hado in Bracket A 65-55.

I apologize for the error. We have some players from the Seeding round who were left off the Round of 128. They are also being advanced to the next round but they will be JOINING a MIDDLE SEEDED GAME. THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE THREE-WAY GAMES for some middle seeds with only ONE WINNER.

More details later... but hopefully, this keeps the bracket intact and we can move forward without any more problems. (Although, this new board's PM system and some technical glitches have been exasperating...)

My apologies to Shadow.

2017 CGC March Madness ROUND of 128 RESULTS

NOTE: Names in RED are newly slotted in players. You will notice that there are TWO games that now have THREE PLAYERS going HEAD-to-HEAD-to-HEAD.  These are both 4 and 5 seed games with a third player thrown in. A third game has (1) Betty-Bates going against the vacated spot now filled by (11) WEBHEAD.

Good Luck everyone!

MarchMadness-Master2017-2A.jpg

MarchMadness-Master2017-2B.jpg

9 minutes ago, Red84 said:

I made the second round!  I never make the second round! :banana::jaws:

Congrats!

Unfortunately, your next opponent is Canickus. :whatthe:

Good luck!

Thanks for all your efforts sckao and blowupthemoon.... it can't be easy keeping track off all this stuff. Also like your solution to the bracket mix up. Just glad I am not facing two other players though AJD is a pretty tough one regardless.

Having fun! Nice to avoid the old one and done!

i had replied to the message thread from seeding round without a response, and tried to check back in yesterday but figured you were swamped with submissions.  Was busy since midday yesterday and just checked back in this morning to see i have a zero score - would have advanced with 60+ if i did the math right

C69d2PjWoAA4sKx.jpg