• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's try this... the Golden Age ORIGINAL ART Thread
4 4

276 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Moon Girl, but I have not had that for a while. 

ok, I remember that was a really nice group of pages too. Do you recall who the artist was on the Moon Girl and what issue it came from?     

12 hours ago, Ameri said:

ok, I remember that was a really nice group of pages too. Do you recall who the artist was on the Moon Girl and what issue it came from?     

I think it was issue 5, but I don't remember, and I think it was Moldoff...but there is Bill, maybe he'd know, he bought them;)

:foryou:@ciorac

Congratulations Bill, lovely masterpieces, and thanks Sharon and Bill for identifying the Moon Girl! I remember you showing them to me Sharon but I wasn't collecting original art. What an eye opener now.  

19 hours ago, Ameri said:

Congratulations Bill, lovely masterpieces, and thanks Sharon and Bill for identifying the Moon Girl! I remember you showing them to me Sharon but I wasn't collecting original art. What an eye opener now.  

You are welcome. I have plenty more golden age pages and covers, and will get some more posted here as time permits.