• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,112 posts in this topic

Great show, in some respects better than SDCC, I liked the fact this year that had a Gold/Silver section, two books I was looking for where sold a couple of hours before I got there, larger show than last year and a larger crowd but still feels like a real comic book con

7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Marc from House of Comics and legendary war comic expert Mick Rabin. Great guys to talk to. Even bought some cool beaters here.

C38FD6E1-E441-443B-8622-FDD1B4DA9D7A.jpeg

I used to buy comics from Marc here all the time!Real nice fellow,great to deal with!

3 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

Great show, in some respects better than SDCC, I liked the fact this year that had a Gold/Silver section, two books I was looking for where sold a couple of hours before I got there, larger show than last year and a larger crowd but still feels like a real comic book con

I agree Mitch. I didn’t figure I’d find much but boy was I wrong. Maybe the biggest haul of nice books I’ve ever got at a con. Easy parking, good crowd but very easy to get around. Lots of folks that say they have quit SDCS.

Interesting development. Torpedo comics has announced a con the week before SDCS with a killer dealer list and growing. One day affair like Terry’s show. Might be the death of comic dealers at SDCS...

8 hours ago, Robot Man said:

A few more photos tonight and will wrap it up tomorrow with a few more and my impression of the show. 

It wouldn’t be a comic con without Harley. The hardest working man in comics.

992D0343-0988-43AF-9CE2-1DE2E6759149.jpeg

With a tough Baker romance book on the pile right in front of him. Harley knows what's hot!

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

Thanks, Bob................ people don't do the photo reports like they used to..... I've done a few and it's a lot of effort involved..... you're my hero :luhv: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

My pleasure Jim. Hard to do when you are selling but not too bad as a buyer. I always enjoying seeing reports myself.