• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAMES BOND: NO TIME TO DIE starring Daniel Craig (2021)
2 2

466 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2021 at 2:25 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

I enjoyed it more on the second viewing this afternoon. It still makes me sad, but that's life. 

Don't make Mike push the 'forum error' button on you. :baiting:

Just kidding. I haven't seen it yet. But sitting around a fire pit for Halloween with my neighbors (all safely distanced) one couple told me they love the movie BUT NOT THAT ENDING. I thought of you.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, Bosco685 said:

Don't make Mike push the 'forum error' button on you. :baiting:

Did I do something wrong? :eek: 

Again.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, Bosco685 said:

Just kidding. I haven't seen it yet. But sitting around a fire pit for Halloween with my neighbors (all safely distanced) one couple told me they love the movie BUT NOT THAT ENDING. I thought of you.

The film is superb Bosco. Craig is Bond. It's a testament to how good he is that people care. Well, I cared. Cried, in fact. Silly isn't it, for a grown man sitting on his own in the back row, watching the credits after everyone else has left. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

Did I do something wrong? :eek: 

Again.

The film is superb Bosco. Craig is Bond. It's a testament to how good he is that people care. Well, I cared. Cried, in fact. Silly isn't it, for a grown man sitting on his own in the back row, watching the credits after everyone else has left. 

:foryou:

Not at all! Heck, when that final Logan scene came on the screen that hit me hard. So I get it when you connect with a character and their ending comes. Or at least a wrap-up of their run.

I cannot wait to see No Time To Die. I own all the other movies in bluray and HDX.

jamesbond_vudu.PNG.b7fcdd47bcfdc1e23138ec7eeb54fd58.PNG

On 11/3/2021 at 7:10 PM, Bosco685 said:

:foryou:

Not at all! Heck, when that final Logan scene came on the screen that hit me hard. So I get it when you connect with a character and their ending comes. Or at least a wrap-up of their run.

Cheers Bosco. I identified with the unfairness of it, having lost someone recently. And Craig is such a force of nature. 

I cry easily though. When the band returned to the violinist on the Titanic I was gone. 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:10 PM, Bosco685 said:

I cannot wait to see No Time To Die. I own all the other movies in bluray and HDX.

You'll love it. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:14 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

Cheers Bosco. I identified with the unfairness of it, having lost someone recently. And Craig is such a force of nature. 

:(

So sorry for your loss.

I cry easily though. When the band returned to the violinist on the Titanic I was gone. 

Like old Buckaroo Banzai stated...

thereyouare.gif.49767799d82d1a239632f90b7d0ab8d3.gif

You have to be you! :smile:

You'll love it. 

:whee:

“No Time to Die,” the latest entry in the James Bond series, will be available to rent for $19.99 on digital platforms in the U.S. starting on Tuesday. An MGM representative confirmed the news to Variety. 

The 007 blockbuster will be available on all major platforms, including Amazon, Apple, Xfinity, DirecTV, Spectrum and Vudu. The premium video-on-demand rental will provide viewers 48 hours of access to the film.

After being delayed multiple times throughout the pandemic, “No Time to Die” hit theaters in North America on Oct. 8. The film’s PVOD release arriving only a little over a month after its theatrical bow is a relatively quick turnaround for a film of this size and is likely a result of its somewhat measured performance at the domestic box office. Bond films typically attract older audiences, a demographic that has been hesitant to return to movie theaters during the pandemic.

Another $33M from 73 mkts this wknd for #NoTimeToDieNoTimeToDie_September_2021.png at global #boxoffice pushing cume to $667.1M. UK now at stunning $122.1M. China fell 59% in 2nd wknd, $49.3M to date. Germany strong at $67.7M. New #JamesBondNoTimeToDie_September_2021.png pic is about a week away from breaking $700M mark.

2c may take down F9 to become Hollywood's biggest of 2021 (behind China's Hi, Mom & Battle at Lake Changjin)

On 11/8/2021 at 1:40 AM, Larryw7 said:

I'll grab the 4k when it's released. This is the first Bond film I haven't seen in the theater since Octopussy. :1051834680_headpatemoji:

Octopussy was actually the first Bond movie I ever saw in theaters followed by A View to a Kill. Prior to that my dad and I watched some of the older ones when they would appear on TV which was a big deal then. 

Edited by Oddball

On 11/4/2021 at 2:39 AM, The Brain said:

You know what’s awesome about this attack scene is that when cyclops walked up to get some point blank shots on the armored glass he was focusing his fire on the corner of the glass panel. That’s some ballistic attention to detail.