• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What else do you collect??
18 18

1,603 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2023 at 11:56 AM, PDGray said:

What a topic!!  

I collect everything.

I have hundreds of hot wheels cars.

I have a few fast real cars. (Trans Am and my Ferrari)

I have maybe 100 action figures.

I have probably 75 watches (these get pricey quick)

Dungeons and Dragons figures.

Games.

DVD/Blu-Ray movies - probably 4-5,000 at this point.

And more that I probably can't remember at the moment.

PDG

^^

On 7/11/2023 at 11:27 AM, pmpknface said:

^^

I will have to relay that message to my wife....she doesn't seem to think so.  Although she did let me buy it.  Then she let me bring my son and my youngest daughter home from the hospital in the car.  :)

PDG

On 7/11/2023 at 11:56 AM, PDGray said:

And more that I probably can't remember at the moment.

A true collector!

On 7/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Robot Man said:

One is an object, two is a pair. It takes three or more to be a collection. 

How many is an accumulation?

On 8/6/2023 at 12:55 PM, PopKulture said:

I had a nice ride around western Illinois on the motorcycle Friday. Anytime I take the bike, I find more stuff than if by car. I recall one trip home from a flea market about sixty miles away where I had two vintage potato chip cans and a Rock ‘em Sock ‘em Robots strapped and netted on back along with two full saddlebags. 

Since Friday’s bounty was all paper, naturally at least one storm cloud had to threaten me. I’m happy to say, however, that this hodgepodge made it back okay.

The Casper is issue number 8, and any time you can find a vintage comic like that at an antique mall is just icing on the cake. The almanac features a depiction of Columbus’s landing coincident with the Colombian World’s Fair in Chicago, and the Chuck Wagon coloring book, with its deep color palette, was in unused condition. My favorite of the lot however has to be the Golden Girl paper dolls. I have a soft spot for that sort of idyllic glamour, especially as depicted by that great stalwart, Merrill Publishing.

CD393685-E194-42CF-AEBE-3CA4AB8A6188.jpeg

01872DFE-2EA8-471A-991F-58CD2547F237.jpeg

Fun haul. And a good excuse to take the bike out for a rumble. Too hard for me to junk hunt on mine as it is a bit “stripped down”…

IMG_7253.jpeg