• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three Stolen Books--Please read
6 6

313 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

People know exactly when this happened. Just no one on here man. When I stated getting attacked way before dates and times were brought up that's when I had no interest in giving any more info. You can be suspicious of whatever you like. No reason to make up a story.  My raw threads are actually some of the most if not the most successful on these boards. So I gain nothing by making up some bs story. But everyone can make their own interpretation. 

Hall of fame quote.  Brilliant.  

26 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

People know exactly when this happened. Just no one on here man. 

Can you identify who exactly knows, or is that "top secret" like the date of the robbery, contents of the advertisement, etc.? 

33 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Incredible. We have one very intelligent person on here. Thank you. 

Solar Boy. I am so sorry to hear about your robbery. I hope the hoodlums get caught.

In regards to Craigslist, I just logged on to my old account and it still has everything I ever tried to sell listed there, all the way to 2012. I just clicked on the button that says "show older postings". You may want to check your Craigslist to see if the same option is available to you. I do not know why mine keeps all of those old posts. Sorry I am not that Craigslist savvy.

On a lighter note the one time I bought some Archie digests on CL I went to the guy's house and as we were talking outside in his front yard this little old lady comes shuffling out with her walker and he told me "This is my muscle in case I run into any problems" and we both laughed.

CL.jpg

12 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:
12 hours ago, comix4fun said:

I completely missed that part...when did this happen? How long have the books been in the wind?

I never mentioned when it happens. I will leave that exact detail to myself. Only two people on these boards know exact date/time and ill keep it this way. It seems this was a waste of time. Just got into it with a bunch of people who like to make something out of nothing. No need to indulge anyone else. Waste of time.

28 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

People know exactly when this happened. Just no one on here man. When I stated getting attacked way before dates and times were brought up that's when I had no interest in giving any more info. You can be suspicious of whatever you like. No reason to make up a story.  My raw threads are actually some of the most if not the most successful on these boards. So I gain nothing by making up some bs story. But everyone can make their own interpretation. 

:juggle:

4 minutes ago, comix4fun said:
32 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

People know exactly when this happened. Just no one on here man. 

Can you identify who exactly knows, or is that "top secret" like the date of the robbery, contents of the advertisement, etc.? 

Where are these people  to defend your claims? :popcorn: