• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

The Rock keeps repeating that the Hierarchy in the DC Universe is about to change........

If I may be so bold, I am beginning to believe the Hierarchy in the Entire Comic Book Movie Universe is about to change.

And if so, who would have thunk it would come from characters like Black Adam, Shazam and the JSA.  Cray Cray. 

Bring back Cavill to fight BA in a sequel and I will be stoked.

Edited by eastriver31400

On 6/8/2022 at 8:49 AM, eastriver31400 said:

The Rock keeps repeating that the Hierarchy in the DC Universe is about to change........

If I may be so bold, I am beginning to believe the Hierarchy in the Entire Comic Book Movie Universe is about to change.

And if so, who would have thunk it would come from characters like Black Adam, Shazam and the JSA.  Cray Cray. 

Bring back Cavill to fight BA in a sequel and I will be stoked.

Let's see if it can top WW at the box office, let alone Aquaman, before we start talking about hierarchy change..................................