• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

On 1/11/2022 at 7:30 AM, RickSp said:

I wonder if they secretly mean they wanted to plan for BA vs both Shazam AND the MOS…

I'm hoping they meant JSA. 

Dwayne Johnson Just Made It Clear Black Adam Will Drop a Super Bowl Trailer

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson teases that fans of Black Adam will want to tune in to the Super Bowl.

Writing on Twitter, Johnson's wording suggests that a trailer for the long-awaited Black Adam movie will finally arrive on Feb. 13. "After all these years, my football dream of standing on the SUPER BOWL field has FINALLY….come true. This will historic. This will be my honor. This will be ELECTRIFYING. I’ll see you THIS SUNDAY!"

On 2/11/2022 at 9:16 AM, eastriver31400 said:

So according to what the Rock posted on Twitter, a 60 second DCEU spot will air during the super bowl called “the World Needs Heroes” that includes Black Adam, Batman, Aquaman, and the Flash.

Maybe there will also be a surprise Black Adam trailer? Who knows.

The additional rumor is there will definitely be a trailer. But we shall see come Sunday.

On the one hand, I cannot wait for them to reveal some amazing Dr.Fate photos/footage - DC pulling in it's GA heroes is something I am most excited for (and hopefully them recognizing how untapped that well of content is for them, especially with the JSA)...

...on the other hand, I am still missing two Dr.Fate covers from his original More Fun Comics run before I complete my goal - and I don't want to even guess how much I'll have to start paying/offering for those books once the hype train gets going (on the bright side, with prices going up on books it will shake a few loose from personal collections as the owners try to cash out. Might mean seeing more than 0-1 copies come to market each year) :D

Edited by Sauce Dog