• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We doing Secret Santa this year?
4 4

51 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I'd love to just touch it.  Nobody's is better.

I was the lucky recipient of Greggy's package in the last raffle.  It's bigger than you'd expect. 

26 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:
1 hour ago, DeadOne said:

Here's some links to the last few years of Holiday Fun

Wow...I wanted to do the raffle, but looking at the 2016 list, I'm kind of intimidated by some of the items... 

Don't be intimidated. The raffle is a fun time and a great community event. I've never had one of my offerings picked early on, but the PMs of the people who do eventually pick them are more than appreciative.

10 hours ago, comicdonna said:

For those that don't know, there's also a holiday raffle.  That is every bit as fun as the Secret Santa. 

Man how time flies, seems like just yesterday I had Ellen pulling names out of a bowl watching her try and pronounce "jiveturkeymofo"  "flying doughnut" and  saying "greggy is a dork!!"

11 minutes ago, Ze-man said:

Man how time flies, seems like just yesterday I had Ellen pulling names out of a bowl watching her try and pronounce "jiveturkeymofo"  "flying doughnut" and  saying "greggy is a dork!!"

I remember that.   Good times for sure! 

5 hours ago, DeadOne said:

Here's some links to the last few years of Holiday Fun

2016 Gift Exchange Sign-Up        2016 Raffle

2015 Gift Exchange Sign-Up        2015 Raffle

2014 Gift Exchange Sign-Up        2014 Raffle

2013 Gift Exchange Sign-Up        2013 Raffle

Is there a link to the sort of gifts received when they unwrapped them?  I would like to participate ( for the first time) but would like to see what sort of caliber of gifts is customary?