• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, GM8 said:

Anyone who sells on ebay knows how difficult it is to be a seller there.  And it gets only harder as time goes on.  More fees and most of the power lies in buyers' hands.  He can handle this any way he chooses.  Clearly this buyer is telling a BS story and has the tiny inconvenience of a strike coming to him.

That said, to save the headache and drama I would handle this a little differently.  Cancel all the bids and add this buyer to my blocked list.  If I were feeling especially vindictive I would put a comment on the "Blocked ebay users" thread here.

That would seem like the right thing to do, but Cal is a drama queen. He needs to make a giant fuss over it to make his points be known.

Good to see you posting again though Cal. We need a little excitement  around here.

Oak-Who thinks Cal is a drama queen.

All this over a $4.00 bid on a crappy comic.  This dude needs to learn to pick his battles better.

A "real" business would just cancel and move on.  Fighting everyone that you dislike because of their consumer practices will leave you in the shallow end for your entire business cycle.

11 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

All this over a $4.00 bid on a crappy comic.  This dude needs to learn to pick his battles better.

A "real" business would just cancel and move on.  Fighting everyone that you dislike because of their consumer practices will leave you in the shallow end for your entire business cycle.

No, it is not just the $4.00 item. He has tied up four total items w/ shipping is low $40.00s. This "drama queen" is tired of these eBay parasites digging about me HERE instead of maning-up.

I bid, I pay. I expect everyone else to do the same, and WITHOUT dredging up slime from years ago. I know life is unfair, but when you declare War, all bets are off...

CAL just woke up cranky, and is NOT a drama queen....

5 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Yes, I will give him the CAL treatment he is begging for.

"Some people want to abuse you. Some people want to be abused"- Annie Lennox "Sweet Dreams are Made of This" Eurythmics circa 1981

12033600-incorrect.jpg

Spoiler

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:
1 hour ago, GM8 said:

Anyone who sells on ebay knows how difficult it is to be a seller there.  And it gets only harder as time goes on.  More fees and most of the power lies in buyers' hands.  He can handle this any way he chooses.  Clearly this buyer is telling a BS story and has the tiny inconvenience of a strike coming to him.

That said, to save the headache and drama I would handle this a little differently.  Cancel all the bids and add this buyer to my blocked list.  If I were feeling especially vindictive I would put a comment on the "Blocked ebay users" thread here.

That would seem like the right thing to do, but Cal is a drama queen. He needs to make a giant fuss over it to make his points be known.

Good to see you posting again though Cal. We need a little excitement  around here.

Oak-Who thinks Cal is a drama queen.

he's also a narcissist, who leaves a trail of bodies in his wake, wherever he rampages.

Edited by lizards2

Comix4fun wants to know if today is annual "Speak about oneself in the 3rd person day".

Comix4fun always misses it and that makes Comix4fun sad. 

12 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

My Ebay stance is this:

Buyer: "I would like to cancel this transaction"

Me: Okay.

I don't ask why, it isn't my business. Part of being a business person is realizing that sometimes people do not complete transactions and you just move on with life. Energy spent arguing and then BLASTING on a public form just makes you look (if even possible) worse.

Not to defend Cal here, but the buyer was the first to state that he had problems with his debit card. So the buyer is already shooting himself in the foot with some bogus BS. The way you stated of how the situation should have worked out would have definitely been the better way to go about it. 

Edited by deadleg
It's buyer not seller. sorry for the confusion.

Just now, deadleg said:

Not to defend Cal here, but the seller was the first to state that he had problems with his debit card. So the seller is already shooting himself in the foot with some bogus BS. The way you stated of how the situation should have worked out would have definitely been the better way to go about it. 

Instant response, "okay, I will cancel the transaction". Then BAM, no need for a CG thread.

1 minute ago, The Resurrection said:

It's okay. We still love you.

Everyone loves Comix4fun except those that can't wipe Comix4fun's shoes. 

Did Comix4fun use that right? 

3 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Comix4fun wants to know if today is annual "Speak about oneself in the 3rd person day".

Comix4fun always misses it and that makes Comix4fun sad. 

Wombat hates when people do that. It is really annoying.