• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League - restarting the thread
1 1

855 posts in this topic

I answer your question and you ask more.  Tell you what, lets get a -script and run through it line by line.  At the end of the day I will still disliked the movie.  As you know, I hated BvsS.  My opinion is mine and yours is that they were super fantastic.  Neither is going to change the other's mind.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Come on, Youtube doesn't take that long for you to go check something out and then comment on it.

No dude, I'm not a guy who spent his existence typing.  I don't type fast.  See above for your answer.

Edited by Lucky Baru

Just now, Lucky Baru said:

I answer your question and you ask more.  Tell you what, lets get a --script and run through it line by line.  At the end of the day I will still disliked the movie.  As you know, I hated BvsS.  My opinion is mine and yours is that they were super fantastic.  Neither is going to change the other's mind.

Again, your perception is skewed.

I clearly have noted since personally seeing this movie in the theater I found it fun and entertaining, but flawed. Nowhere did I ever state it is 'super fantastic' or anything like that. You should read more, and attempt to instigate less.

And there are folks that have posted in this thread, and the other thread Gatsby and paperheart helped lock, that they did not like the movie. Nobody made a personal attack on them for this. It is those that feel like this is a mission going to the extreme to detract from any positive shared. That's a twisted perception.

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Again, your perception is skewed.

I clearly have noted since personally seeing this movie in the theater I found it fun and entertaining, but flawed. Nowhere did I ever state it is 'super fantastic' or anything like that. You should read more, and attempt to instigate less.

And there are folks that have posted in this thread, and the other thread Gatsby and paperheart helped lock, that they did not like the movie. Nobody made a personal attack on them for this. It is those that feel like this is a mission going to the extreme to detract from any positive shared. That's a twisted perception.

My perception isn't as skewed as someone who accuses others via their passive-aggressive posting style of not seeing a movie that they shared a opinion on.  You know basiclly calling them a liar.  How did I perceive that?  From this post -

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Come on, Youtube doesn't take that long for you to go check something out and then comment on it.

Edited by Lucky Baru

Uh-huh. You mean by repeatedly posting in here I stated nothing but the box office matters? To the studios, it is going to be if they financially won. To the movie-goers, it is going to come down to entertainment and likeability.

Meanwhile, you bet I am implying what I wrote. You didn't even see this movie. You've made it clear before even with Batman v Superman you wouldn't waste your money.

My perception isn't as skewed as someone who accuses others via their passive-aggressive posting style of not see a movie that they shared a opinion on.  How did I perceive that?  From this post -

But pretend to feel attacked. If anyone is the master at 'humping buttons', you've got it.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Uh-huh. You mean by repeatedly posting in here I stated nothing but the box office matters? To the studios, it is going to be if they financially won. To the movie-goers, it is going to come down to entertainment and likeability.

Meanwhile, you bet I am implying what I wrote. You didn't even see this movie. You've made it clear before even with Batman v Superman you wouldn't waste your money.

But pretend to feel attacked. If anyone is the master at 'humping buttons', you've got it.

And the personal level of attacks continue. 

11 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

I answer your question and you ask more.  Tell you what, lets get a --script and run through it line by line.  At the end of the day I will still disliked the movie.  As you know, I hated BvsS.  My opinion is mine and yours is that they were super fantastic.  Neither is going to change the other's mind.

Meanwhile, stating I feel these DC movies are all 'super fantastic' and implying I attack people who say otherwise were you statements, which were clearly not true.

Folks have had discussions about this film what would have worked better. Finding out all those deleted and altered scenes - CALLED OUT BY ME - shows you can have a discussion of things that could have been much better.

Next?

3 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

And the personal level of attacks continue. 

Personal attacks? No. Reality. It is clear what you are doing here. And continually calling the movie 'stinkers' communicates clearly you don't appreciate them.

But how you attempt to discuss them - if that is discussion - sure doesn't seem like wanting to talk about a movie you personally saw.

Like your personal attacks it doesn't.  I just thought I would ask.  I wondered why you stopped posting them.

Well, you seem to be dragging this out as a personal attack and putting words in my mouth early on. So you have that going for you.

lol

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Personal attacks? No. Reality. It is clear what you are doing here. And continually calling the movie 'stinkers' communicates clearly you don't appreciate them.

But how you attempt to discuss them - if that is discussion - sure doesn't seem like wanting to talk about a movie you personally saw.

At least this time the attack wasn't passive-aggressive.  It was aggressive and direct.

At least this time the attack wasn't passive-aggressive.  It was aggressive and direct.

Stating repeatedly someone is attacking you is just playing the victim.

Hey, how come you started a thread in the Water Cooler about people attacking you? What were the things leading to the attacks. Not that any of that behavior is demonstrated here.

Just now, Bosco685 said:

Stating repeatedly someone is attacking you is just playing the victim.

Hey, how come you started a thread in the Water Cooler about people attacking you? What were the things leading to the attacks. Not that any of that behavior is demonstrated here.

I guess I'm not reacting the way you want me to so you can hump the button or something?  (Again, I am reacting to what you have been posting and your attacks).  Also, I guess I wasn't supposed to ask about the duplicate threads not being posted any longer as you never responded.

4 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

I guess I'm not reacting the way you want me to so you can hump the button or something?  (Again, I am reacting to what you have been posting and your attacks).  Also, I guess I wasn't supposed to ask about the duplicate threads not being posted any longer as you never responded.

See, when you say passive-aggressive you miss your own posts and behavior. So let's not pretend. When you asked your original question, I even answered your questions with nothing personal.

54 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

Why?  You think every comic book movie should be rated on their box office.  When I pointed to another movie (not comic book related) that was putting one of your pet projects to shame in that category you humped the button.  Also, this is a Justice League thread.  Chatting about the other DC movies derails it.  You might hit the button on that too.

But then you post more passive-aggressive statements about how all I know is box office numbers, and that I find these movie super fun. Very clearly stated in your posts.

Still want to play the victim?