• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League - restarting the thread
1 1

855 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

it looked like this before.

horse-moustaches-137-59ca1debae312__700.jpg

Gosh, that looks like the villain at the end of Justice League.  So original.  Just another big guy with crappy CGI that gets in a fight with the hero.  Where did I see that before?  That's right at the end of Wonder Woman.

3 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

Gosh, that looks like the villain at the end of Justice League.  So original.  Just another big guy with crappy CGI that gets in a fight with the hero.  Where did I see that before?  That's right at the end of Wonder Woman.

merkins are a new trend.

58 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

Gosh, that looks like the villain at the end of Justice League.  So original.  Just another big guy with crappy CGI that gets in a fight with the hero.  Where did I see that before?  That's right at the end of Avengers Age of Ultron

Fixed.

8 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Boscos fault 

That dude alters financials in movies he likes that are failing, and attacks people that don't say movies he likes are anything less than perfect.

That's what I have heard anyway.

(:

Edited by Bosco685

1 hour ago, bane said:

Fixed.

I thought the CGI was better at the end of the Avengers movie, but I'll allow it.  Funny that Boscoe gave that a positive vote.  I guess that wasn't one of the scenes that he liked in the stinky movie.

Edited by Lucky Baru