• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League - restarting the thread
1 1

855 posts in this topic

Bosco, if you look at Banes post you gave it a heart vote for reputation.  Generally, that means you agree with it.  You agreed with my post that Bane fixed which stated it had crappy CGI.  He left that part of it in there.  Thus, you agreed that the end of Justice League had crappy CGI to go along with the redundancy of a team fighting some big guy at the end.  You've also stated that the Justice League movie had some good scenes in it.  That lead to the post you've placed a confusion vote on.  Hope that helps you understand what you did and voted for.

Glad to see we agree the CGI was bad.  Common ground:whatthe:

Edited by Lucky Baru

20 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

Bosco, if you look at Banes post you gave it a heart vote for reputation.  Generally, that means you agree with it.  You agreed with my post that Bane fixed which stated it had crappy CGI.  He left that part of it in there.  Thus, you agreed that the end of Justice League had crappy CGI to go along with the redundancy of a team fighting some big guy at the end.  You've also stated that the Justice League movie had some good scenes in it.  That lead to the post you've placed a confusion vote on.  Hope that helps you understand what you did and voted for.

Glad to see we agree the CGI was bad.  Common ground:whatthe:

You know my likes so well, you missed my commentary in both threads about the rushed CGI work due to late changes. How you could even see the white line around Clark in the corn field (if you had seen the movie).

See how far your perception is off on Bosco's 'super fantastic' movie thoughts?

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

You know my likes so well, you missed my commentary in both threads about the rushed CGI work due to late changes. How you could even see the white line around Clark in the corn field (if you had seen the movie).

See how far your perception is off on Bosco's 'super fantastic' movie thoughts?

So, we do have common ground.  Gosh, that so super fantastic.

YorL_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

2 minutes ago, Lucky Baru said:

So, close and then the personal attacks start again.

tenor.gif

Personal attacks? Not at all.

What did you think about the scene when Barry visits his dad in prison? Did it get any emotional reaction from you?

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Every winter drive-through does. Movies in fridg-e-ram.

:eek:

I don't think so.  I work outside in the cold.  I like to be warm the rest of the time.  Well, my smoking room in the basement is currently 49 degrees.  :frown:  I'll wait for Netflix.  :smile:

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

I don't think so.  I work outside in the cold.  I like to be warm the rest of the time.  Well, my smoking room in the basement is currently 49 degrees.  :frown:  I'll wait for Netflix.  :smile:

49 degrees in-doors??

Is that to keep them fresh?

9 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

49 degrees in-doors??

Is that to keep them fresh?

That's a heat wave.  It's supposed to be -15 F in my office on Thursday.  There's already a foot of snow on my desk. 

12 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Personal attacks? Not at all.

What did you think about the scene when Barry visits his dad in prison? Did it get any emotional reaction from you?

11 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

11 hours?

Go see the movie. If you end up hating it, so be it. If you find some joy, even better.

:foryou:

'I found the scene where Barry visits his dad in prison and has a bully attempt to intimidate him to be...'

a) Funny

b) More slapstick than I cared for.

c) A stinker.

d) None of the above because I did not see the movie just yet.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:42 AM, Bosco685 said:

At this point, it is clear the answer was 'd' all along. But hopefully soon, it will turn into 'a' after viewing.

:foryou:

Edited by Bosco685

By the way, did anyone catch in that Barry Allen/Henry Allen prison scene the prison guard signing in Barry is the actor that played Jimmy Olsen in 'Superman: The Movie'? He also is the cop Cyborg saves from the HUMMV exploding.

Justice League’s Superman: The Movie Easter Egg Revealed

oITn5qc.png

Recent footage from the upcoming Justice League film showcased Ray Fisher’s Cyborg in action. At the start of the video, the hero saves a police officer from a flaming Hummer that’s flying through the air towards him. Marc McClure — who played Jimmy Olsen in Richard Donner’s 1978 film Superman: The Movie — plays that police officer.

superman-and-jimmy-olsen.jpg

McClure also played Jimmy in the three sequels to Donner’s original film and in 1984’s Supergirl. The actor also played Dave McFly in 1985’s Back to the Future. According to director Zack Snyder, Jimmy Olsen appeared in the current iteration of DC’s film universe at the start of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in a scene culminating in the character’s death.