• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

I have been to a few 3D movies in the last 15 years but the give me a headache?? would rather just pay less an watch the 2D movie now an the are cheaper?‼️?

One good thing about the 3D glasses is they hide your eyes while you are sleeping during a boring movie, that is until you start snoring. I kid you not this happened to me during a screening of the Phantom menace!

12 minutes ago, tv horror said:

One good thing about the 3D glasses is they hide your eyes while you are sleeping during a boring movie, that is until you start snoring. I kid you not this happened to me during a screening of the Phantom menace!

i went to the very first Star Wars as a kid in 1976 and was bored and didn't like it ,... and then about 20 years later i went to another one (don't remember the name) and fell asleep because it was so boring ,.. i will never go to another and i don't get all the fuss about the series ,.. it bores me to tears..

the mummy Soaky is just too cool not to post again,and his head looks just like Karloff...                        and the cobra at his feet adds a nice touch

Image result for mummy soakie                             Image result for mummy soakie

Edited by 1950's war comics

On 9/3/2018 at 7:33 PM, tv horror said:

Great scene from Friday 13th part III  3D

back when 3D was more watchable than it is today ... me and my buds loved going to the first few Friday 13th movies back when they came out

we loved them because they were funny lol  not scary.....

Image result for friday 13th part 3 gif

my buds and i went to the first Friday the 13th at the theater twice back in 1980 and the 2nd time we brought some more friends that hadn't seen it yet,..and at the supposed end of the movie when the kid was in the boat we got up and started leaving like the movie was over ...... this helped catch our friends off guard and they were jolted by the false ending when Jason jumped out of the lake lol great laughs and fun times !!

Image result for friday 13th part IV gif

Edited by 1950's war comics

On 9/3/2018 at 7:33 PM, tv horror said:

I don’t really get into Star Wars either, the music drives me crazy?

On 9/3/2018 at 4:51 AM, tv horror said:

I always thought his name sounded like a song "A Fin fang fin fang a fin fang foom."

Here's the next line... Tim Boo Ba... I think you, 50's. Foggy and CC should start a doo wop group! :smile:

Image result for tim bah boo