• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

this was one of the first horror movies (non universal monsters) i ever went to at the the theatre

i was 10 when it came out and i was scared ,... i have seen the movie four or five times since then and i still like it ... it has held up ok over the years in my book...

Image result for willard movie poster Image result for willard movie 1970\ Image result for willard movie 1970\

Edited by 1950's war comics

according to Wikipedia ,.. Willard set the stage for other films...............

The film was a summer hit in 1971; opening to good reviews and high box office returns. It inspired other horror films with wild animals as predators such as the hit film Jaws (1975), as well as psychological thrillers with social outcasts as the protagonists, such as the hit film Carrie(1976).

Edited by 1950's war comics

20 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

@tv horror is this a good movie ? i am not sure if i have ever known it to be on tv here in the states....

Image result for foreign horror comics

Yes! It's a terrific movie, rich in atmosphere and beautifully directed by Val Guest (Day the Earth Caught Fire, Quatermass Experiment etc.).

Of course, this is the definitive abominable snowman.

Edited by Arkadin