• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

On 6/8/2023 at 5:49 PM, BlackOut21 said:

Up until today this was supposed to get listed on my sales thread. 

9A64AA94-94E1-47AB-910F-2DCD28855E6B.thumb.jpeg.ba33378cd374992dcc0ffd3483ec6544.jpeg

Welcome to the PC Pep 15 !!

I think I may need to reconsider my phobia of restored books. 

I dig it. The cert lookup for this one has some nice high res scans! 

On 6/9/2023 at 2:00 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

Wow, Jesse Custer became the Punisher?? :baiting:

xD

On 6/9/2023 at 10:48 AM, batmiesta said:

Spacker Dave ? :roflmao:

Oh hey, it's Ben Foster's character from the Tom Jane Punisher film :)

SpackerDave2.jpg.de83d581c56abac4ad60f9c63d1856a5.jpg   SpackerDave.jpg.02b2b1673fd8e406a1ef58845b8068df.jpg

On 6/8/2023 at 8:55 PM, DocGo said:

Bought this several months ago but didn't think anyone would mind. Full story here.

2022-11-08-2-5-56-01.jpeg

One of our local Half-Price Books had one of these years ago going for $100 (I think), but I hemmed and hawed and by the time I decided I wanted to buy it, it was gone.  :pullhair:

Considering I live in Columbus, I figured I would have seen more of them by now, but that's the only copy I've ever seen in person.

Edited by Gonzimodo

On 6/9/2023 at 3:08 PM, Gonzimodo said:

One of our local Half-Price Books had one of these years ago going for $100 (I think), but I hemmed and hawed and by the time I decided I wanted to buy it, it was gone.  :pullhair:

Considering I live in Columbus, I figured I would have seen more of them by now, but that's the only copy I've ever seen in person.

Was it in decent condition? Most of what I’ve seen in the last two decades would be 6.5 and below.

On 6/9/2023 at 2:00 AM, Jesse-Lee said:

Wow, Jesse Custer became the Punisher?? :baiting:

I kid! It's a super cool book (and I'm a huge Preacher fan) - I feel like Dillon just always has one face he draws...

That's actually exactly what I always liked about Dillon's Punisher. He never smiles. He never looks scared. He literally never changes expression. He always has that disgusted look on his face like he just stepped in dog poo.

On 6/9/2023 at 3:08 PM, Gonzimodo said:
On 6/8/2023 at 7:55 PM, DocGo said:

Bought this several months ago but didn't think anyone would mind. Full story here.

2022-11-08-2-5-56-01.jpeg

Believe it or not I have the exact same memory of here in Texas, it must have been 2018 when I saw it at hpb. I was still kind of new, and figured somehow it had multiple printings. Like I've heard of all other bone related stuff, so I chickened out, and by the time I was committed it was gone.  :sorry: