• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventures in the Dollar Box
9 9

1,637 posts in this topic

On 08/05/2023 at 17:09, Michael Browning said:

Juste des découvertes de boîtes à dollars, c'est ce que j'ai toujours cru que c'était.

Ok so i just continue to follow this topic, its really cool to see this amazing deals. 

But i personally don't post here because that doesnt exist in my country.

On 5/8/2023 at 10:20 AM, BA773 said:

Ok so i just continue to follow this topic, its really cool to see this amazing deals. 

But i personally don't post here because that doesnt exist in my country.

TBH I think we settled on anywhere from $1 - $5 dollars, as it is getting truly seldom here as well :):cheers: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/8/2023 at 10:22 AM, BA773 said:

I can't believe it. Batman 635 serious!!!?

Congratulations.

It is only a 7.5, I didn't take a pic of the back, it has a severe bend, and I don't usually press except for signature series....

Yet it would help this one tremendously lol 

On 5/8/2023 at 10:21 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

TBH I think we settled on anywhere from $1 - $5 dollars, as it is getting truly seldom here as well :):cheers: 

On 5/8/2023 at 5:21 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

TBH Je pense que nous nous sommes installés entre 1 $ et 5 $, car cela devient vraiment rare ici aussi:):acclamations: 

I would say we really doesnt found it. I live in Switzerland and the only people collecting comics buy somes keys only. 

They are almost none comic shop in the country and in the flea market nobody sell things like that.

I m a real passionate of Comics, so i pay more for that, because i buy to uk and us, and the delivery fees cost a lot but i love that so its ok for me. And that stay better to buy to international comparated to the small switzerland market who's every people have an random book sell it for stupid price just because he think thats from the USA so that would sayd it HOT :roflmao:

Edited by BA773

On 5/8/2023 at 9:47 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Did some dollar box diving at the LCS Saturday FCBD sale. I found some newsies, some Valiant last issues, and a Groo 119 that was pretty nice!

Did you hit up Alan over at Comic Depot or John at Grasshoppers? hm

On 5/8/2023 at 11:39 PM, mr_highgrade said:

Did you hit up Alan over at Comic Depot or John at Grasshoppers? hm

Alan. He’s my LLCS, close enough that I usually walk. My LCS is the Comic Box in Massapequa where I have my Bad Idea pull and whatnot. 

:busy:

On 5/8/2023 at 11:31 AM, BA773 said:

I would say we really doesnt found it. I live in Switzerland and the only people collecting comics buy somes keys only. 

They are almost none comic shop in the country and in the flea market nobody sell things like that.

I used to work in Geneva. My rule of thumb was that if I wanted to find comics, I had to drive to France.

On 09/05/2023 at 16:38, Brock said:

Je travaillais à Genève. Ma règle d'or était que si je voulais trouver des bandes dessinées, je devais conduire jusqu'en France.

The guys in france are the same he just want some outrageous amount for random books... i really does some good deal when i started to buy on UK and USA and always despite the delivery cost.