• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom 2 - "There's Gonna Be Carnage" (10/2/20?)
3 3

728 posts in this topic

Well, in a new interview Venom: Let There Be Carnage director Andy Serkis addresses the question of a Spider-Man and Venom crossover, and confirms that yes it will happen - but again, the "when" and the "how" are the big pivotal questions:

"Look, that's the question on everyone's lips," Serkis told IGN. "They want to know if Venom is gonna meet Spider-Man, but personally, it's never gonna happen. I'm only joking, of course it's gonna happen..." 

Serkis feels okay about making that proclamation because - as repeatedly stated - everybody knows it's inevitable.

Spiderman "crossover"

Tom Hardys Venom has absolutely nothing to do with Spiderman. 

They'd have to restart.

They won't, which is why it'll be just as crappy as everything else they keep putting out.

The only good thing about Sony at this point is the Playstation, and that's losing a lot of traction as well

What's inevitable is the crash of corporate life because we aren't mindless husks with money

PS5 is the best console available, and has sold about twice as many consoles as the latest XBox, so I don't see how "that's losing a lot of traction". Sony also still makes top-of-the-line televisions, among other electronics.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

On 9/17/2021 at 1:09 PM, Oddball said:

Some of these great reviews talking about Oscar worthy performances have me worried. Starting to feel like The Suicide Squad before release. And I liked TSS. Just not as much as the critics.

I don't think Gunn liked it as much as the "Critics'!

Edited by Muno42