• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom 2 - "There's Gonna Be Carnage" (10/2/20?)
3 3

728 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2021 at 5:06 PM, paperheart said:

US Opening weekend lottery: $ Millions vs Metacritic

$65 vs 45

I just read this also.  Is it just me, but I was thinking this was going to be the highest grossing film since covid started.  I think SM-NWH will be close to pre-covid numbers... 2c

On 9/27/2021 at 8:17 PM, Xenosmilus said:

I just read this also.  Is it just me, but I was thinking this was going to be the highest grossing film since covid started.  I think SM-NWH will be close to pre-covid numbers... 2c

one thing I noticed is that this film isn’t playing at a lot of showtimes 

I wonder why @Bosco685

I just went hunting for spoilers and it appears that this is going to be one of those movies that I need to (still) watch the first one but will watch it when it appears on cable or a “non authorized” stream. 

I’ve never really been a huge fan of Venom and thought that Carnage was a bit eye rolling. But if they have as big of a plans for Tom Hardy and others… then sure… I’ll watch to keep up with it all. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 9/28/2021 at 8:30 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

Nobody gives a rat's behind about spoilers for this movie as the plot will still amount to nothing anyway. People are here to see two Spider-Man-looking blob characters fight eatch other in the true Halloween spirit.

Of course this is not accurate. As to note 'nobody' this would mean 100% validation of such claims.

Now more realistically there will be a portion of moviegoers so fanatical over the MCU they will rally against any SpiderVerse character absent Peter Parker. Whether it be Venom, Carnage, Shriek, Kraven or Morbius. So even if the story turns out to be good, they protest.

It's an approach.

On 9/28/2021 at 8:53 AM, Bosco685 said:

Of course this is not accurate. As to note 'nobody' this would mean 100% validation of such claims.

Now more realistically there will be a portion of moviegoers so fanatical over the MCU they will rally against any SpiderVerse character absent Peter Parker. Whether it be Venom, Carnage, Shriek, Kraven or Morbius. So even if the story turns out to be good, they protest.

It's an approach.

C2A1552B-6D42-4732-ABDA-6C051C0E7755.jpeg