• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

On 6/30/2023 at 2:31 PM, F For Fake said:

Not in hand yet, but I won this one on CLink last night. According to GPA I got a decent deal, but it wasn't a screaming steal or anything. Still a strong price. Loved this cover for a long time. I had a lovely raw NM I sold a few years back, and kinda regretted it ever since. Will be happy to have a nice copy of this back in the collection.

godzillainhell.jpg

One of about 10 comics made post 2000 that are on my wantlist. 

Cover is awesome

I'm finally going to admit defeat and ask for help. I've been trying (with no luck) to find a list of all my previous sales off the Exchange. I can only find a list of previous sales from auctions. Can someone help me out?

On 7/27/2023 at 5:38 PM, Gaard said:

I'm finally going to admit defeat and ask for help. I've been trying (with no luck) to find a list of all my previous sales off the Exchange. I can only find a list of previous sales from auctions. Can someone help me out?

Have you reached out to them for this info?  I have no idea if they can easily pull a report for you, but I do know that their customer service is generally very helpful.

On 7/27/2023 at 2:38 PM, Gaard said:

Comictrack

Exchange Selling

Completed Sales

On 7/28/2023 at 1:01 AM, Black_Adam said:

Comictrack

Exchange Selling

Completed Sales

You'd think that'd be the trick, but all it shows are my auction sales (even though I'm in 'Exchange Selling'.

On 7/27/2023 at 9:40 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Have you reached out to them for this info?  I have no idea if they can easily pull a report for you, but I do know that their customer service is generally very helpful.

I asked Spencer. He said he's sure there's a way, but doesn't know it.

On 7/28/2023 at 1:53 AM, Gaard said:

You'd think that'd be the trick, but all it shows are my auction sales (even though I'm in 'Exchange Selling'.

Mine showed all auction and exchange sales combined.

On 7/28/2023 at 4:53 AM, Gaard said:

Log onto the Link, then try this page.  As I see was noted above right before I posted this, it lists both exchange and auction sales:

https://www.comiclink.com/ComicTrack/Seller/Completed.asp

Edited by namisgr

On 7/27/2023 at 11:45 PM, Beastfeast said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

7D5112C5-8262-4296-A2A2-66D9664BD21F.jpeg

lol it sells! I think it is "classic" too, as cgc puts it on the label, but what I did? If it makes you feel uncomfortable?

I put it in the registry, with a "John Wick Ephemera" back cover picture lol 

JS, My dog used to look at me like that, "what is this kid? :shiftyeyes:" haha :cheers: 

On 7/28/2023 at 8:52 AM, namisgr said:

Log onto the Link, then try this page.  As I see was noted above right before I posted this, it lists both exchange and auction sales:

https://www.comiclink.com/ComicTrack/Seller/Completed.asp

Tried it. Same thing ... just auctions. I'm going to have to give them another call, I think.

On 7/28/2023 at 12:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol it sells! I think it is "classic" too, as cgc puts it on the label, but what I did? If it makes you feel uncomfortable?

I put it in the registry, with a "John Wick Ephemera" back cover picture lol 

JS, My dog used to look at me like that, "what is this kid? :shiftyeyes:" haha :cheers: 

My dogs look at Eastern gray squirrels in that manner, likely thinking "Effin squirrel."

On 7/29/2023 at 8:36 PM, Sauce Dog said:

There are some books I've always wanted to have in my collection just because of a favourite character, so getting them in as high grade as possible for cheap has been a goal - and I've recently made peace with accepting trimmed books when it means paying thousands of dollars less :D

Jumped on this on last week on Heritage for only $384 (compare to a universal in the same grade selling for $1400-2000, even $2800 two years ago. A non-trimmed 7.0 C-1 recently sold for $900, so I think I can live with this cheap good looking display book)

I routinely buy restored books. You are correct, you can save $1,000s. To me, buying restored vs universal is akin to Archie vs Superman ... all a matter of what you prefer. Don't think for a second you have to justify buying restored.

On 7/29/2023 at 9:06 PM, Gaard said:

Don't think for a second you have to justify buying restored.

Oh, I love restored books - no problem with those. It's less of me trying to justify myself, and rather wanting to offer some positive sharing on why it is a viable avenue of purchasing for others that might otherwise feel they should always steer clear of restored/trimmed (it seems many entering into collecting just hear the that they should avoid them with no nuance given or a real understanding of just how much savings there are to be had - it's only ever talked about as something that would ruin your future profits while speculating). We need more restored love on all comic boards :D

Edited by Sauce Dog