• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

On 6/10/2023 at 6:44 PM, Brer247i said:

Latest CC wins. Upgraded my ASM and picked up 2 more for their respective runs. 

cha15.252.jpg

gho13.596_1.jpg

ama1.43426_1.jpg

Awesome upgrade! Nice covers as well.

Those are some serious scans! Lol impressive 

On 4/14/2023 at 9:32 AM, Beastfeast said:

Maybe. At about $1500. 

My last order from them a couple months ago was just over $500 on 3 slabs. I took the least expensive option for $35. Could be value of your order and address/location.

I pulled my orders from 2022; my most expensive single order was just under $1,000 on 10 slabs and I paid $25 for least expensive shipping option.

On 6/11/2023 at 9:44 AM, Brer247i said:

Latest CC wins. Upgraded my ASM and picked up 2 more for their respective runs. 

gho13.596_1.jpg

I saw there's more issues of this run coming up at the clink.   You don't see these books even in average grade, nice (thumbsu

On 6/28/2023 at 7:09 PM, Drummy said:

Great books, everyone!  I parlayed some of my sales here to land two important issues for my SA key collection:

image.thumb.png.b9f21bc968c76a5b5b5932e8a32fe2cd.png

ST 110 8.5 wp Curator.jpeg

Well done!

Just curious (if you don't mind sharing), since those are some really big books ... did you sell off a handful of big-ticket items or was it a lot of smaller sales to fund these?  What were some of the bigger books you let go?

Hey Sweet Lou --

I had a nest egg for these two books, of course, but also sold off a bunch of 'smaller' comics in my recent sales thread, including my undercopy ST 110 7.0, an X-Men 4 in 7.0, a JIM 103 9.2, and a few others. 

Am working now on landing a white-paged X-Men #1 since October never sells me his copy. :bigsmile:

Dan

On 6/29/2023 at 2:59 PM, Drummy said:

Hey Sweet Lou --

I had a nest egg for these two books, of course, but also sold off a bunch of 'smaller' comics in my recent sales thread, including my undercopy ST 110 7.0, an X-Men 4 in 7.0, a JIM 103 9.2, and a few others. 

Am working now on landing a white-paged X-Men #1 since October never sells me his copy. :bigsmile:

Dan

Awesome.  JIM 103 in 9.2 is rarefied air for sure!

The books I’m after have been going for 25%+ more than earlier in the year. These are not rare,  not 9.8s, and not attached to movie hype. It’s pretty weird, considering the overall trend in prices.