• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Xenosmilus said:

The caption says #7

Yeah I saw that. If it isn't 14 I wouldn't pay. Easy to have a typo but a picture doesn't lie. I would say it's probably 14. And you can reference this thread because I was looking at that auction, seen that book and thought it was 14. Didn't even notice the 7 until this thread. 

1 hour ago, Dark Knight said:

Welp, let's see your guys' wins tonight with the Comiclink Auction ending in just a few hours. Good luck to all bidders!

Only have two winning bids, both with multiple days left and I doubt they'll hold. Can't say I'm too upset tbh--been buying a lot of basketball cards lately, so I'm in a bit of a cash crunch and losing a bunch of these auctions isn't the worst thing in the world for me (hey, look at that: perspective!)

2 hours ago, bpc3qh said:

Only have two winning bids, both with multiple days left and I doubt they'll hold. Can't say I'm too upset tbh--been buying a lot of basketball cards lately, so I'm in a bit of a cash crunch and losing a bunch of these auctions isn't the worst thing in the world for me (hey, look at that: perspective!)

Might be a good time to buy some nice bball cards since the market is at a huge discount compared to prices these cards were hammering between Feb-Apr.

41 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Might be a good time to buy some nice bball cards since the market is at a huge discount compared to prices these cards were hammering between Feb-Apr.

Yeah that's pretty much what's been happening. I put in "lowball" offers/bids compared to the last few months, but end up winning because of the downward swing in the market.

33 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

I'm waiting to buy during the off-season, moreso into football season

I wish I had your patience. I just poke around on eBay, see a card, say "Ooh, I want it!" and put in a bid. I should be more methodical.

Edited by bpc3qh

2 minutes ago, bpc3qh said:

I wish I had your patience. I just poke around on eBay, see a card, say "Ooh, I want it!" and put in a bid. I should be more methodical.

Sometimes I don't lol . But after seeing market trends now for the last few years, I've grown to be more patient. I definitely don't want to be catching falling knives 

12 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Never would I have thought that I could bid so much on a DC book...and still not enough to win it...Showcase 17 :frown:

I was watching that one too. Just curious to see what the end result would be. That Boston Spectre 9.8 was nice too. 

1 hour ago, Timeless icons said:

I was watching that one too. Just curious to see what the end result would be. That Boston Spectre 9.8 was nice too. 

I wanted it too. But, saving for something else. at least I got a tracking bid in. ComicLink, why no watch list???

here’s the final price  

image.png.e4d504da5b4210916506866161b99e73.png