• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2021 at 10:07 AM, Black_Adam said:

With the closing prices for seemingly all Silver Age Marvels rapidly rising out of my own financial reach, I decided to dip my toe into the Silver Age DC pool and pulled this one out:

00002182380000113953463001.jpg

Nice!! One of my favorite covers of the Silver Age!

On 12/15/2021 at 4:24 PM, Gaard said:

Is SS saving the Hulk?

Avengers is a Whitey.

TTA93.jpg

avengers19.jpg

Awesome awesome awesome 

I thunk it is the hulk on a rampage and surfer is taking him elsewhere? I've been told but haven't read it myself lol

On 12/15/2021 at 2:24 PM, Gaard said:

Is SS saving the Hulk?

Avengers is a Whitey.

TTA93.jpg

If I remember correctly Hulk wanted the surfer's board so he could leave Earth and all the soldiers always hunting him. I think he even got the board but couldn't get past Galactus' barrier. Great story, great comic and a couple of great pick ups! 

On 12/14/2021 at 1:07 PM, Black_Adam said:

With the closing prices for seemingly all Silver Age Marvels rapidly rising out of my own financial reach, I decided to dip my toe into the Silver Age DC pool and pulled this one out:

00002182380000113953463001.jpg

A gorgeous copy of a fantastic issue.

Did David Parsow, Stan Lee's personal tailor, actually do anything for Stan Lee other than have him sign his entire comic book collection? Watching the Comiclink auction and wondering as I have never heard of this guy before and given what we know of how Stan was treated toward the end... 

yeah...  

On 1/17/2022 at 5:44 PM, Buzzetta said:

Did David Parsow, Stan Lee's personal tailor, actually do anything for Stan Lee other than have him sign his entire comic book collection? Watching the Comiclink auction and wondering as I have never heard of this guy before and given what we know of how Stan was treated toward the end... 

yeah...  

https://unothegateway.com/business-owner-david-parsow-remembers-his-friend-stan-lee/