• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2022 at 1:18 PM, Pantodude said:

How much does ComicLink charge buyers nowadays for shipping/handling for, lets say a $500 book vs a $1,500 book?  Same flat charge or scaled?  

I just paid for my books. They charged me $25 for shipping, I think that's typical for me. As far as I know, they go by number of books when figuring shipping ... not value. But don't quote me.

How much does ComicLink charge buyers nowadays for shipping/handling for, lets say a $500 book vs a $1,500 book?  Same flat charge or scaled?  

Had an order that was slightly north of $2100 and they charged me $50.  It seems to go by value of the order. 

Best value is getting 10 slabs just at or under $1000; you'll pay only $25 for ground. 

*** This should prove to be a very interesting lot in the next C'Link auction for a few key reasons, but I feel the book had always been undervalued, but that is changing. 

I can't even begin to guess where it'll close at., but should be in Ghost Rider (Marvel Spotlight) and TMNT #1 territory imho. The Turtles were obviously inspired by the trio of hot books at that time (Daredevil,  X-Men and New Teen Titans. Only two in this grade .

RADA1CF32022112_10223-1.jpg

On 2/12/2022 at 9:39 AM, sagii said:

*** This should prove to be a very interesting lot in the next C'Link auction for a few key reasons, but I feel the book had always been undervalued, but that is changing. 

I can't even begin to guess where it'll close at., but should be in Ghost Rider (Marvel Spotlight) and TMNT #1 territory imho. The Turtles were obviously inspired by the trio of hot books at that time (Daredevil,  X-Men and New Teen Titans. Only two in this grade .

RADA1CF32022112_10223-1.jpg

sheesh. That was a looker :) Reminds me the movie, was drum rolling dolphins :cry: 

But yes the writing material, should pull out at 9.9? Man, was it pressed?

On 2/12/2022 at 11:15 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

sheesh. That was a looker :) Reminds me the movie, was drum rolling dolphins :cry: 

But yes the writing material, should pull out at 9.9? Man, was it pressed?

If it was not a "9.9" upon submission, pressing it under the Titanic would not have made it so.

I shall leave my "9.9" comments at that point.