• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

On 3/23/2022 at 8:03 PM, dover said:

I won 2 off brand Adams covers last night.

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #74, CGC 9.6 NM+     $208
FORBIDDEN TALES OF DARK MANSION #9, CGC 9.6 NM+     $160

Paid much less than my high bid. Very happy indeed.

I couldn't believe the result on the #2!!

image.thumb.png.1d0697cd07298538f2cebf04a7c62cd9.png

On 3/23/2022 at 11:00 AM, Black_Adam said:

The zooming price of gas has put a dent in my comic-buying budget so I was happy to pick up this nicely presenting white-paged 7.0 at a price ($576) that should still allow me to fill up the tank at least one more time. :wishluck:

00016482370000112490103008.jpg

Great copy. I love Tec #400.

Well, the scans I requested showed up the morning the respective auctions were closing. Glad they did as the one book I was really interested in had some stuff going on on the back cover so I passed on bidding…which, in the end, didn’t matter as the final bid was way beyond what I was going to bid anyway. 

I did manage to win another book. Kinda surprised I won.  But instead of feeling satisfaction I instantly felt like a sap. Don’t know if what I won it for was high but everything feels like “too much” lately,  even when I “win” I feel like I’ve lost. 

When I pay for it I may just ask them to hold on to it and flip it into their next auction. 

Edited by Number 6

On 3/24/2022 at 2:10 PM, djpinkpanther67 said:

Somehow I just knew it was you who won the Inferior 5

:shiftyeyes:There were actually several other bidders!
I got it for under what I bid, but it still went pretty high for a goofy DC - $95.