• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

Watching to see if your collection was finished has been one of the main reasons I even come back here anymore. You should be so proud of yourself now. I am eagerly waiting to see the photo. Thanks for giving us all a great insight into the wonders of your journey.

Good luck on the Who eps. I agree, that canada would be the best place to go searching, so many old stations here with archives that they don't even have a clue about. PM me what eps you are looking for and maybe I can pass it on or go searching myself.

"best of luck

Chris

Watching to see if your collection was finished has been one of the main reasons I even come back here anymore.

Why's that? Your questions and essays in the Bronze Forum are usually good, thought provoking stuff. May not agree some of the time but appreciate the thought behind the posts...

Jim

The collection is complete and right up to date.

Every DC comic ever sold.

WOW!!!! What an accomplishment. Probably only 1 of 10 complete sets in the entire world (wild guess).

Cant imagine what that would be worth. I mean, the Detectives alone would take a mint to complete!?!?!?

Any future plans for futher complete sets?

Regardless, Good for you! Must have taken many years and intense commitment.

Nope, there's at least one already existing complete set that was covered in Scoop sometime back, but this isn't about that. It doesn't diminish the amazing collecting accomplishment regardless of how many times it's been done. That it's done at all is simply incredible dedication.

But that collection wasn't nearly as complete from what I've heard. Didn't cover all the newer books and didn't have nearly the depth of promotional/giveaway type stuff

Edited by Rip

This is wonderful news, Ian. Absolutely fantastic!!!

I haven't read this thread yet, so I fear what's to come, but I wanted to be sure to congratulate you. It really is a remarkable achievement.

-- Joanna