• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WHAT IF ...? ANIMATED SERIES (2021)
5 5

424 posts in this topic

On 9/21/2021 at 10:04 PM, valiantman said:

Not sure what you're asking, but most search functions ignore words that aren't keywords.  "what" and "if" are usually ignored.

i have noticed the same issue in the board plus other websites too. The reason behind is both the words "What" and "If" are both conjunctions which pretty much confuses the search algorithm. The algorithm usually ignores such words.  

On 9/21/2021 at 6:00 PM, JasonTodd69 said:

i have noticed the same issue in the board plus other websites too. The reason behind is both the words "What" and "If" are both conjunctions which pretty much confuses the search algorithm. The algorithm usually ignores such words.  

Serious - I never caught this before now. Really good to know!

Episode 7, "What If… Thor Were an Only Child?"

• Chris Hemsworth - Thor
  • Alexandra Daniels - Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
  • Jeffrey Wright – The Watcher
  • Tom Hiddleston – Loki
  • Natalie Portman – Jane Foster
  • Kat Dennings – Darcy Lewis
  • Samual L. Jackson – Nick Fury
  • Jeff Goldblum – En Dwi Gast/Grandmaster
  • Cobie Smulders – Maria Hill
  • Clark Gregg – Agent Phil Coulson
  • Frank Grillo – Brock Rumlow
  • Taika Waititi – Korg
  • Karen Gillan – Nebula
  • Jamie Alexander – Sif
  • Seth Green – Howard the Duck
  • Rachel House – Topaz

Probably the lamest story of the series. Yet all that star power combined.

But you get a little surprise world-ending threat in the end. Unfortunately, a blink-and-you-missed-it scene.

On 9/22/2021 at 10:38 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Light, humorous at times (Drax's jettison on Thor); Thor's party spreads to Canada first canadian-flag-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif.3b7db15e1d8eb1854e14736cebc9e929.gif; who shows up at the end of the episode?

That was one of the more interesting scenes. Especially the reaction from The Watcher. But quickly closed out for the future.

Spoiler

Dark_Vision.PNG.dcbc08294b969b25bb5ec2a5ffc0fd89.PNG

On 9/22/2021 at 11:45 AM, media_junkie said:

Worst episode of the season so far. 

Possibly...... and yet I found myself laughing my @$$ off.  

I like that this episode was very contrasting to the others.  I don't necessarily want any more episodes to be like this, but I sure had a lot of fun watching.  It was almost like an SNL skit.

I'm going to have to watch it again as there were many "throw away" lines that were very funny.

2 episodes with HTD now..... nice. 

I'm not going to say "Worst Episode".... It was meant to be spoofish/funny and it succeeded.

Definitely the funniest episode so far. And it was very very cool seeing Thor fight Captain Marvel. The fight even gave us insight into Captain Marvel’s powers that we haven’t seen before. I also feel like we hadn’t seen a good clean fisticuffs fight like this in the series since the Captain Carter episode. In fact, I say it’s the best fight we’ve seen in What If? so far.

Edited by @therealsilvermane