• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

I think the plot holes can be explained away as being part of the chaos magic Wanda wields. Sometimes things behave one way, other times another and it doesn’t make sense because of the magic it is and the user using it doesn’t even know it’s full potential.

Definitely a lot of Easter eggs that lead to nothing and were meant to get fans talking...perhaps more so than we should have been. Something to keep in mind for future shows.

1 hour ago, Gatsby77 said:

To which project are you referring? I know about Superman Lives, but was he up for a Marvel project at some point?

No, it's Superman Lives.  With all respect to @Bird, I just found it to be incredibly cringe worthy.  Others may disagree, but I thought it was a missed opportunity. Maybe I'm just not a fan of his work.

http://www.-script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/superman-lives--script.html

Dottie's said her actual name is Sarah Proctor.  Sara Proctor was a real person accused during or being a witch during the Salem Witch trials in 1692.  She supposedly brought the "devil's book" to another woman and afflicted her through an apparition by choking and pinching.

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/ma-proctor/4/#sarah-proctor

8 hours ago, the blob said:

War crimes defense lawyer. You were born for it.

Kidnapping and imprisoning an FBI agent who was trying to do his job?

Fabricating evidence and outright lying about Wanda stealing vision?

Putting vision back together was a violation of international treaty --- the Sakovia Accords.

Shooting Monica?!

3 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Just a design feature, right?

WandaCrown2.JPG

what exactly does the design supposed to represent?

So since Feige is pulling tracks from the B side of the marvel supernatural world what is  the chance Lilith from the Midnight Sons storyline is Dr. Strange's next villian? Does Disney own Ghost Rider? They do own Blade now. 

6 hours ago, fmaz said:
Spoiler

Enjoyed it..  I do think that, as many have mentioned, the series did an incredible job carrying a much larger load than it was originally intended to in the planned release order.  But maybe the ultimate payoff shows signs of that.

Even so? It was stylistic, it was (at times) personal and moving... and it moved the chess pieces around in really good ways. We got the Scarlet Witch we’ve wanted... we now have Vision 2.0 out there in the world, and for those clamoring for Mephisto... and I’ve always been one who thought there was no way he was showing up in this series... that final end credit — to me — seemed VERY much like the perfect introduction to his world/motivation.

We heard the twins screaming for help while Wanda was looking through the Darkhold for a way to reach them.  Could they already be in the grasp of Mephisto?  Will she reach out to Dr. Strange (who was name dropped by Agatha) to see if he can help? Even Agatha was kept on the board for whenever she is needed.

Thanks for sharing. With the Darkhold confirmed, I'm surprised more than a few fans keep falling back on Mephisto. Like he is the go-to for magical realm evil.

Darkhold wiki

Chthon's name is all over the history of this book's history. Whether it is creating vampires, werewolves or enhancing characters like Carnage. It is always Chthon.

Time will tell where the MCU takes this.

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Thanks for sharing. With the Darkhold confirmed, I'm surprised more than a few fans keep falling back on Mephisto. Like he is the go-to for magical realm evil.

Darkhold wiki

Chthon's name is all over the history of this book's history. Whether it is creating vampires, werewolves or enhancing characters like Carnage. It is always Chthon.

Time will tell where the MCU takes this.

True but I would be a bit surprised if Chthon was the villain. He might get a mention in passing as the books creator but I would be surprised if he is the big baddie in the Strange flick.

12 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

True but I would be a bit surprised if Chthon was the villain. He might get a mention in passing as the books creator but I would be surprised if he is the big baddie in the Strange flick.

I would think Chthon over Mephisto even with the MCU's need to appease the general audience.

mephisto-in-article.thumb.jpg.f63df115dd52fd66a2f73db8771c1e73.jpg

Chthon_(Earth-616)_from_Carnage_Vol_2_15_001.png.3da0e8dbadd36e4e9946811bf3274b5f.png

Edited by Bosco685

And most probably they could trick us all and throw Evan Peters back at us as a surprise twist confirming he truly is a Multiverse Quicksilver changed to Chthon.

Chthon_(Earth-616)_from_Mighty_Avengers_Vol_1_21_0001.jpg.9ceba7223491c02b9b09a33995b4ee56.jpg

Making WandaVision even more impactful to the MCU.

I'll need to rewatch this last episode, at least for the 2nd EC scene.

One question: what happened to White Vision? Somehow I missed his exit from the episode. 

It seemed like one moment he was there, the next gone. 

PS loved the Ship of Theseus conversation. 

25 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

One question: what happened to White Vision? Somehow I missed his exit from the episode. 

That is exactly what happened to him, one minute there, the next gone.  Once the "Wanda Vision" supplied the White Vision with his memories, the White Vision flew straight up never to be seen in the episode again.

32 minutes ago, TupennyConan said:

5 minutes ago, media_junkie said:

That is exactly what happened to him, one minute there, the next gone.  Once the "Wanda Vision" supplied the White Vision with his memories, the White Vision flew straight up never to be seen in the episode again.

A story later to be told and build upon concerning Vision