• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,874 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Peter G said:

Bernanke bidding on these ? Where is all this money coming from ? Crazy

From slabbed rookie sports card high end collector-flippers since Feb. 28, 2021 who think Cgc 9.8, 9.6 census is very low comparatively for keys and semi-keys?

2 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:
3 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Those Flash Comics are doing decent business - better than I thought they would.

The 86 actually looks like a deal.

The bidding did seem more sluggish than I thought it might be, but it isn't the highest graded copy. Nor is it a 9.6 / 9.8, the two grades that trigger the frenzies.

3 minutes ago, goldust40 said:
8 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:
9 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Those Flash Comics are doing decent business - better than I thought they would.

The 86 actually looks like a deal.

The bidding did seem more sluggish than I thought it might be, but it isn't the highest graded copy. Nor is it a 9.6 / 9.8, the two grades that trigger the frenzies.

There was a time when being the first Black Canary was enough to cause 2.0s to sell for 10X guide.

2 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:
6 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

There was a time when being the first Black Canary was enough to cause 2.0s to sell for 10X guide.

Them were the days. :preach: