• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,854 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

The other shoe has begun to drop:boo:

Are you referring to the big big shoe that just dropped on the CGC 5.0 graded copy of 'Tec 27 that has rocketed up to $837.5K or just over a $Mill with the BP juice in there?:popcorn:  :taptaptap:

3 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

I remember when Gator was asking I think around $800K for his 5.0. Don’t think it was this copy. Well I hope he held onto it.

No, it is not.

Joint GAtor/Nerdy_Girl ownership. It belongs to Nerdy_Girl only now. Happy for Danielle.

Edited by Gotham Kid

18 hours ago, Funnybooks said:
18 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

the SUSPENSE is killing me

Is this an implication? :whistle:

Yes, I just can't stand all this SUSPENSE here even though the 1, 3, and 4 are missing:  :taptaptap:

On 5/13/2021 at 10:25 PM, Dr. Love said:
Suspense Comics 5 8.0
Suspense Comics 6 9.6
Suspense Comics 7 9.4
Suspense Comics 8 9.2
Suspense Comics 9 9.4
Suspense Comics 10 9.4
Suspense Comics 11 9.8
Suspense Comics 12 9.6

8 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

No, it is not.

Joint GAtor/Nerdy_Girl ownership. It belongs to Nerdy_Girl only now. Happy for Danielle.

Oh right, I forgot they co-owned stuff. Well, she’ll do well with it now 👌

2 hours ago, twmjr1 said:

Tec 27 5.0 crashes through 1 million! Anyone for 1.2 million? Still 2 hours left for proxy.

Yeah I mean even at the current price, the 7.0 and 6.5 sales are starting to look like great purchases.

Edited by LDarkseid1

33 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Yeah I mean even at the current price, the 7.0 and 6.0 sales are starting to look like great purchases.

The conserved 5.5 Action 1 is going to break 500K. At this point, can any complete copy of Tec 27 or Action 1, including restored copies, be had for less than 300K? I'm thinking no.

Edited by twmjr1
error

1 hour ago, twmjr1 said:

The conserved 5.5 Action 1 is going to break 500K. At this point, can any complete copy of Tec 27 or Action 1, including restored copies, be had for less than 300K? I'm thinking no.

Yeah the Action 1 finished at $528K with the BP. I remember that conserved 7.0 sold for $450K in a 2018 C-link auction. So pretty solid for this.

Just now, Gotham Kid said:

MS5 9.8 $264,000.00

what the ?

Yeah I don't get it. Bronze book that just sold for $264K (most ever for a bronze book), just pure insanity and makes Hulk 181 look like a modern book in price comparison.