• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neil Gaiman's SANDMAN on Netflix (TBD)
7 7

506 posts in this topic

On 6/6/2022 at 2:01 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I'll be honest, if i didn't know the series, I am not sure if I would be excited about this trailer

i'm curious how the non comic book fans reaction

was Neil Gaiman even mentioned in that trailer?

They dedicated a panel to this show which they didn't do with the other shows. I wonder if it was for that very reason to ease people into this?

On 6/6/2022 at 1:02 PM, jsilverjanet said:

and Death looked great

:whee:

Talk about a blink and you miss it.  I did, the first time.  Thewlis is a great casting for John Dee.  

On 6/6/2022 at 2:01 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I'll be honest, if i didn't know the series, I am not sure if I would be excited about this trailer

i'm curious how the non comic book fans reaction

This is where I'm at. As a longtime fan, I'm cautiously optimistic. There was enough in the trailer to keep me hopeful. But will a non-fan care at all? The great test will be with my wife. She's never read a comic (as far as I know) and knows nothing about The Sandman. She enjoys all of the MCU stuff, and most of the movies we watch together. I'm curious to see how she reacts to it.

On 6/7/2022 at 6:36 AM, kimik said:

I liked the trailer, and am tempering my fanboy tendencies to set realistic expectations about the show. So far so good, though. 

Ditto, I'm very gun-shy on getting my expectations up these days.