• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's X-MEN film (TBD)
3 3

556 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

Given that Kit Harrington as Dane Whitman is fairly high up in the credits list, what makes you think he won't be a main character in the film itself?

Especially because he and Sersi are lovers in the comics.

It's from an early test screening, but if you want to read a synopsis...

Spoiler

4 hours ago, AJLewandoski said:

Honestly the post credits scenes seem to have a more lasting impact than the rest of the film, but only time will tell I suppose. 

That's probably cause you're more interested in those characters than the Eternals. Not a fan of Sersi from her stint in the 90's as an Avenger? This alleged plot synopsis has lots of holes and is missing obvious character development bits, but it makes sense to me. It's probably legit. The alleged last credit scene seems a little wacky and is the only thing I'm skeptical about. Either way, can't wait. I think this will be an amazing film.

12 hours ago, AJLewandoski said:
  Hide contents

Honestly the post credits scenes seem to have a more lasting impact than the rest of the film, but only time will tell I suppose. 

Agreed. It would be fantastic if that comes about.

It is interesting when circling back on these Reddit leaks how accurate they are. Then you wonder who they came from, and why.

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

It is interesting when circling back on these Reddit leaks how accurate they are. Then you wonder who they came from, and why.

Totally, as strange as it is phase 4 getting deeper into the Marvel roster is almost more exciting than seeing a bunch of characters we already know. I'm not sure how they get their information, but you'd think the test screenings at this point wouldn't have made it to general audiences. Between Infinity War and Endgame they do have a suspiciously good track record...

2 hours ago, @therealsilvermane said:

A Thor Love and Thunder leak is now making the rounds on major news outlets (I guess everybody getting into the leak game), not sure it’s legit, but it confirms the introduction of Hercules as a major character in the movie.

Thanks for putting it in spoiler tags bud 

:facepalm:

Not sure what it has to do with X-men either but whatever...

19 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

Thanks for putting it in spoiler tags bud 

:facepalm:

Not sure what it has to do with X-men either but whatever...

I didn't really see it as a spoiler. Russell Crowe told the entire world he's going to be playing Zeus in Love and Thunder, so it's only common sense that Hercules is going to show up. But sure I'll post SPOILER ALERT! next time I post about a leak I read about a character showing up in a movie. It's a dubious leak anyway (they're all dubious) but there's like a dozen news articles now headlining "Hercules in Thor!" so whatever. I personally do think Hercules is going to show up and might be Thor's replacement as the resident god of the next Avengers team. We might be seeing shades of the 90's Avengers with Sersi, White Vision, and  Black Knight possibly on the way.

There was chat above about leaks from Eternals so that's why I posted. Even CNN Fox and Yahoo! news are reporting on Marvel leaks now.

Edited by @therealsilvermane

12 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

I remember everyone calling the spoilers for The Last Jedi laughable, with lots of people trying to discredit the leakers  because it all sounded so crazy.  We know how that turned out. 

1 minute ago, Larryw7 said:

I remember everyone calling the spoilers for The Last Jedi laughable, with lots of people trying to discredit the leakers  because it all sounded so crazy.  We know how that turned out. 

Incredible!

MCU twitter account leaks (WITH ENDGAME SPOILERS)

I started this thread about one account that was posting on Twitter and had quite a few hits and some misses on what would happen in certain MCU movies.

The account went radio-silent after Endgame's release.

Now that Sam Richardson has had a taste of action work in Amazon’s upcoming “Tomorrow War” with Chris Pratt, he wants some more. He’d love a shot at playing the X-Men’s Beast. “I think Beast is like a big blue-haired Richard Splett,” he told me at the Big Screen Is Back event, referring to the character he played on “Veep.”

54 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

It's trending on Twitter that Daniel Radcliffe is gonna play Wolverine! :fear:

From the Shire to the Shi'Ar. 

:shy: