• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skybolt's Slabbed Good Girl Art Collection

1,029 posts in this topic

Post those Planets and that Wings 84 chief.

Sure (thumbs u

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sweet.

I've seen that "w" written on your Wings 84 few of my GGA books too. My guess is these are from an OO collection that CGC doesn't recognise. (shrug)

I've seen that "w" written on your Wings 84 few of my GGA books too. My guess is these are from an OO collection that CGC doesn't recognise. (shrug)

Can you post a few. I'll look through my collection as well. hm

Can you post a few. I'll look through my collection as well. hm

I'll look through them when I get back next week. Maybe someone else will recognize it too.

I've been working 60 hour weeks lately to meet project deadlines, but at least some of that money went to good use :)

Picked up these 2 Edgar Church Mile High Copies from Metro.

I really like this Jungle cover. You have to wonder whether shooting the guy in the heart was the best option here. I mean once the enemy collapses, the girl would certainly be alligator dinner here . hm

I've been working 60 hour weeks lately to meet project deadlines, but at least some of that money went to good use :)

Picked up these 2 Edgar Church Mile High Copies from Metro.

I really like this Jungle cover. You have to wonder whether shooting the guy in the heart was the best option here. I mean once the enemy collapses, the girl would certainly be alligator dinner here . hm

nice

:applause:Skybolt...do you have any original art in your collection?

Not yet. Maybe when I hit my 40's I'll start to dabble into that a little more as well. :wishluck:

must be nice to be so young :baiting: