• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
20 20

1,962 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

Lately I’ve been going back to collecting The Walking Dead.  If I find them at a decent price I grab ‘em.  I want 1-10 in 9.8 to include second prints.  Thinking about picking up another 9.8 #1 but with the black mature label.

8FFA3715-2BC4-47B0-A5D9-1814DB439D38.jpeg

10696E49-F195-4E6C-8DBA-0DB0486B79BC.jpeg

82E576BC-770A-402C-9FB9-E1E968B6B1D2.jpeg

Love it.  Why not pick them up now? 

One of the greatest comics ever.

Patrick

@followtheleader, I agree, one of the best series ever created.  I regret not buying multiples two years ago when prices where down.  But I don’t have any regrets.  Honestly you can’t lose with this series.  IMHO it’s the TMNT of the modern era.  I do own a full run of all printings.  Now I’m just buying 9.8’s of covers I like.

4 minutes ago, Timeless icons said:

Never seen that Marvel Presents cover. I want one!:banana:

It's a 1st appearance too of someone called Rein, which in subsequent printings is advertised as wolverines daughter....

I picked up a 3rd print for under cover a month or so ago , and didn't know how it would grade out lol

So I had some spare raws that I took to a LCS , those raws and $10 investment got me this 9.4 for $53 total (priced at $90), so it's a decent enough books and maybe worth a flip though. :whee:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM