• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's Phase 5 rumors
1 1

501 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2023 at 11:01 AM, Artboy99 said:

Yes, and even when it is available on streaming for $5 that friend may not choose to watch it. I have friends that share the comic movie interest that have never bothered to watch Thor Love and Thunder as an example because I told them it was a terrible movie. 

(thumbsu

I still have not watched it based on your comments, and the fact that Ragnarok's forced humor was terrible as well.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:13 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I kinda want you to watch it just to hear how long it takes you to turn it off.

One day I might subject myself to the pain of attempting to watch it, but that day is a long way off. I have not watched Ant-Man 2 (I only went to Ant-Man 3 with some collector friends, otherwise it was more terrible than expected despite going in with extremely low expectation) or No-BP 2, and do not plan to either.

Edited by kimik

On 4/21/2023 at 6:24 AM, kimik said:

One day I might subject myself to the pain of attempting to watch it, but that day is a long way off. I have not watched Ant-Man 2 (I only went to Ant-Man 3 with some collector friends, otherwise it was more terrible than expected despite going in with extremely low expectation) or No-BP 2, and do not plan to either.

BP2 was completely decent but not very exciting. But that’s how I felt about the first one, too. 

On 4/21/2023 at 11:45 AM, Beastfeast said:

BP2 was completely decent but not very exciting. But that’s how I felt about the first one, too. 

I thought the first BP movie was horrible. You can see my thoughts in that movie thread.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:13 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I kinda want you to watch it just to hear how long it takes you to turn it off.

Is it worse than the Green Knight? I dropped that one after 7 mins, which was giving it a huge chance as I was ready to drop it after the first couple of minutes.

On 6/21/2023 at 5:41 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't even know what "Green Knight" is. lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9243804/

Worst opening 7 minutes I have ever seen. Apparently the critics like it as it has a score of 89% on RT, but the audience score is only 50%. 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_green_knight

I had a couple of friends say it was decent. They must have been drunk or stoned with nothing better to do when they watched it. 

Edited by kimik

On 6/20/2023 at 7:30 PM, kimik said:

Is it worse than the Green Knight? I dropped that one after 7 mins, which was giving it a huge chance as I was ready to drop it after the first couple of minutes.

I say yes it is worse but that is because I have high expectations for Marvel as they themselves set the bar high with films like Iron Man 1, Captain America Winter Soldier. Only in Love and Thunder will you see someone they call Thor pull Stormbreaker out of the ground where it has apparently been for long enough that the handle has sprouted roots, put it between his legs and ride it into the sky looking like a witch on a broom. Or a young girl Asgardian who Thor gives lightning powers too destroying monsters in the Shadow Realm with her stuffed toy bunny. Real high quality stuff.

Thor Screenshot 2023-06-21 091131.jpg

Thor Screenshot 2023-06-21 091221.jpg

Thor Screenshot 2023-06-21 090326.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

On 6/21/2023 at 10:25 AM, kimik said:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9243804/

Worst opening 7 minutes I have ever seen. Apparently the critics like it as it has a score of 89% on RT, but the audience score is only 50%. 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_green_knight

I had a couple of friends say it was decent. They must have been drunk or stoned with nothing better to do when they watched it. 

I suspect that Love and Thunder is worse.