• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rarest Signatures in Comics
7 7

190 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Major museum-quality pieces! One of a kind pieces like this should be on display with exhibits like "the Impossible Collection". Great thread.

Happy Birthday  @James J Johnson^^

Screenshot_20191130-183539_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, Thicksicle said:
On 11/28/2019 at 2:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Frank frazetta

Back in the day you could pay him $150 and he would sign whatever you sent with the payment (thumbsu

ya I kind of missed the mark on that one :) 

58 minutes ago, Mr. Zipper said:

Fantastic topic. I love seeing this stuff. :golfclap:

Way back before CGC SS, I used to routinely get books signed at the NYC Big Apple Cons. Trimpe, Ayers, Steranko, and many more. I have also been picking up Kirby and Ditko signatures for a while now. Kirby is a lot less common than thought once you weed out the proxy signatures. And the fakes have really exploded on eBay. It seems that a few sellers in particular have a never ending supply of Kirby and Lee... always on cheap dollar bin books. :eyeroll:

I'll make one contribution...

626057681_Superman11small.thumb.jpg.0111dfb42855e0e2b8cc053d0db609f5.jpg

(worship)

On 12/2/2019 at 2:31 PM, Mr. Zipper said:

Fantastic topic. I love seeing this stuff. :golfclap:

Way back before CGC SS, I used to routinely get books signed at the NYC Big Apple Cons. Trimpe, Ayers, Steranko, and many more. I have also been picking up Kirby and Ditko signatures for a while now. Kirby is a lot less common than thought once you weed out the proxy signatures. And the fakes have really exploded on eBay. It seems that a few sellers in particular have a never ending supply of Kirby and Lee... always on cheap dollar bin books. :eyeroll:

I'll make one contribution...

626057681_Superman11small.thumb.jpg.0111dfb42855e0e2b8cc053d0db609f5.jpg

We talking the Roz sigs...?

Goodman was in love with red...Donenfeld was a yellow guy.