• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Hey Bill,

You can send the Detective to the same address as you are using for the Heroic Comics. Again, no thanks needed, just trying to help ya out.

P.S. YOU BETTER LET ME KNOW 1ST IF YOU DECIDE TO SELL IT !!!

hello all...

G, you know I would have traded it to you for your Whiz 25??? poke2.gif but bill offered to let me drive his Cayman poke2.gif

rick

Ha ha,

I bet you would have!

Awesome TEC #29 ciorac! Looks nice out of the holder too. I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I like the cover to #29 slightly more than the cover to #31. Great book. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Durden! I've always loved this book. Second Batman cover, evil scientist, bats in the moonlight. What's not to love?

grin.gif

One of my recent acquisitions:

detective30.jpg

Geez CentaurMan, you're on fire today...

Great book, reminds me of the VF white paged copy I had picked up at Collectors Bookstore in Hollywood many moons ago. It's long gone, but the memory of the book and of Collectors (they always treated me very well there - if only they were still around today!) still remains.

STEVE

One of my recent acquisitions:

detective30.jpg

Those reds!! Those reds!! 893whatthe.gif

Detective Comics #30 - the first cover app of Ed Norton.

Norton! I know that you know, that I know, that you know, that you want to.... 893censored-thumb.gif me in my 893censored-thumb.gif

Now Norton...I'm going to bend over, and when I do.......start 893censored-thumb.gif

Received these two unrestored gems for Christmas cloud9.gif

File0400.jpg

File0401.jpg

As a gift, or after purchasing them for yourself?

Sweet books, and a Merry Christmas to you. thumbsup2.gif

All I can say is DAMMNN!!!! Those are probably the 2 best xmas gifts I've seen! I wish I had a Santa that can hook me up with books of that magnitude.. Anywho Merry X-mas!

I'm selling my Detective Comics #35 CGC 2.5 unrestored if anyone's interested in making an offer. All the details and pix are in the "For Sale" section.

hello all...

this is a tough book, as most know....too bad I just bought another copy, or I would be jonesing for this one....

keep us posted on the sale

rick

I'm selling my Detective Comics #35 CGC 2.5 unrestored if anyone's interested in making an offer. All the details and pix are in the "For Sale" section.

hello all...

this is a tough book, as most know....too bad I just bought another copy, or I would be jonesing for this one....

keep us posted on the sale

rick

Hey Rick,

Yep definitely a tough find especially in unrestored condition. I will let you know the outcome of this book. I hope I can sell it asap smile.gif