• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

That's awesome and congrats! :applause:

I saw that book a couple months ago in the preview and thought that it might go for a couple thousand... that's how much I know! lol

So instead I went for something more in my price range and FINALLY picked up a nice looking copy of this book (I don't mind the resto)...

One of my favorite Robinson Tec covers!

RAD942482011721_101153-1.jpg

Damn nice book! Perfect book for a Robinson SS as well. I need to get a Robinson signature soon..

Well boys and girls, we've got a true entry level Tec 35 coming to auction.

a "nice" CGC 1.0 with Slight P, this will be fun to watch.

RADE8B3D2011722_13583.jpg

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dauctions%26title%3Ddetective%2Bcomics%2B35%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_898570&id=898570

What is going on this year?? Last year we only saw one Tec 35 offered publicly on auction. And this year, this is #6 to come to the market on auction! :o

#6 or not, it's still going to go for a fat premium. Presents nicely and gets the job done, so yeah, it'll be interesting to see where the hammer lands at the end.

Ends tomorrow night... it's up to $2,952 right now. :ohnoez:

Final bid $3,356. Did anyone here win?

:whee: that would be me....... Now can someone please buy my tec 37 ? :foryou:

Congratulations John!

What a pick-up! (worship)

hey I have you to thank as well for helping me go for it :headbang: , even though I will miss you new baby :cry: but sometimes we need to sacrifice

Awesome pick up John!!!!! (worship)

Well boys and girls, we've got a true entry level Tec 35 coming to auction.

a "nice" CGC 1.0 with Slight P, this will be fun to watch.

RADE8B3D2011722_13583.jpg

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dauctions%26title%3Ddetective%2Bcomics%2B35%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_898570&id=898570

What is going on this year?? Last year we only saw one Tec 35 offered publicly on auction. And this year, this is #6 to come to the market on auction! :o

#6 or not, it's still going to go for a fat premium. Presents nicely and gets the job done, so yeah, it'll be interesting to see where the hammer lands at the end.

Ends tomorrow night... it's up to $2,952 right now. :ohnoez:

Final bid $3,356. Did anyone here win?

:whee: that would be me....... Now can someone please buy my tec 37 ? :foryou:

Congratulations John!

What a pick-up! (worship)

hey I have you to thank as well for helping me go for it :headbang: , even though I will miss you new baby :cry: but sometimes we need to sacrifice

Awesome pick up John!!!!! (worship)

Awesome for sure! :applause:

ted45lf.jpg

A shame it was trimmed, but I bet we'll see some aggressive plays on this book. A very nice "more reasonable" option for those seeking to get into a Tec 35.

I see this going past 7K easily and even into the 8K range. (Especially given an EP 3.0 brittle paged copy got $4,103 early this year)

Didn't a Tec 35 CGC 3.5 go for north of 17.5K or so last december here on the boards?

Edited by Bat-Man

Maybe i missed one but i only saw 2 35's anyway when your on HA.com how do you get to those books i cant figure it out (and yes i am a member)?

I did not see the third 35 either, maybe it was moved.

You have to go to the Nov auction and painstakingly go through each page as they have not been categorized of title yet, to find them .

Maybe i missed one but i only saw 2 35's anyway when your on HA.com how do you get to those books i cant figure it out (and yes i am a member)?

You have to go to the Nov auction and painstakingly go through each page as they have not been categorized of title yet, to find them .

I see thanks Alex i went through a couple pages i guess im not patient enough lol Def want to try and grab one though

I see thanks Alex i went through a couple pages i guess im not patient enough lol Def want to try and grab one though

(thumbs u :banana:

I'm so bored today, that searching through the pages was like a kid's easter egg hunt, for me at my comp desk.

Well maybe one is in another auction but I saw one that was heavily trimmed on the right side of the cover, a nice ext resto 7.0 I believe, and a moderate lmid to low grade copy. I was just surfing the upcoming auctions.