• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

This is one TEC issue I've been waiting a LONG time to finally peg. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to adding it to the collection when it comes in the mail!

bookDetail.jpg

Now, I have the second appearances of Robin, Lex Luthor, Joker & Catwoman! Let's go Team 2nd Best! lol

This is one TEC issue I've been waiting a LONG time to finally peg. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to adding it to the collection when it comes in the mail!

bookDetail.jpg

Now, I have the second appearances of Robin, Lex Luthor, Joker & Catwoman! Let's go Team 2nd Best! lol

:applause:

bookDetail.jpg

:applause:

Mac is BACK! :applause:

You'll enjoy that one, Forrest. The "Oriental hatchet gang" Batman story is a real riot. And also note that Batman kills a bunch of guys at the end (even with Robin in tow!)...

bookDetail.jpg

Congratulations! :cloud9:

Look for my avatar in there.

How about a krappy group shot!

P7250087.jpg

Love the colors and layout of that group shot (thumbs u

Just in, proud papa !!

tec31cgc5-1.jpg

Awesome book! Congrats. :applause:

I love that classic cover so much that, fifteen years ago, I commissioned for and bought a reproduction artwork of it (approx. 12" x 16"), and hung it on my living room wall where it still remains to this day! :luhv:

Now if I can just get the comic itself...... hm