• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

So I'm at C2E2 at Bob Storms (HIGHGRADE COMICS)booth Friday staring at a gorgeous TEC 66 7.5 and wondering if I could pull it off. In the meantime I searched the whole room for a 168 the book I really want. Saw none. Decided to take Friday night to think about the TEC 66. I come back Friday morning, and all of sudden this is on display at Storm's booth. I could not believe it, I called Bob right away, and bought it in 2 minutes flat. Needless to say very happy to finally have this in the collection. Thanks Bob for a very easy transaction

sc07fdb3b7_zpsb3f93e79.jpg

So I'm at C2E2 at Bob Storms (HIGHGRADE COMICS)booth Friday staring at a gorgeous TEC 66 7.5 and wondering if I could pull it off. In the meantime I searched the whole room for a 168 the book I really want. Saw none. Decided to take Friday night to think about the TEC 66. I come back Friday morning, and all of sudden this is on display at Storm's booth. I could not believe it, I called Bob right away, and bought it in 2 minutes flat. Needless to say very happy to finally have this in the collection. Thanks Bob for a very easy transaction

Great book! You couldn't have gone wrong with either one!

Way to go Andre :applause:

good timing Andre :)

I'm bored and I wanted to revive this thread. What can I say about the picture below, I just love this book :grin:

0818141303.jpg

I only have 3 copies myself right now. Sent them to Chicago

I'm bored and I wanted to revive this thread. What can I say about the picture below, I just love this book :grin:

0818141303.jpg

I only have 3 copies myself right now. Sent them to Chicago

You have one up on me (thumbs u . I think this is my 5th copy I've owned.