• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Awesome book! :applause:

Newly (slabbed) additions.

My 2nd favorite post code Everett cover. My favorite post code, pre-hero JIM cover.

Was begging, pleading with the gods of grading for a neat and clean 8.0...happy to have it regardless.

Not an easy book and I have been a prolific buyer of this issue for some time.

Might you have a shiny and sharp copy AS???

I used to :cry:

Until I traded it for this heavenly copy: the Starr of Bethlehem :)

JIM37new.jpg

Awesome book! :applause:

Newly (slabbed) additions.

My 2nd favorite post code Everett cover. My favorite post code, pre-hero JIM cover.

Was begging, pleading with the gods of grading for a neat and clean 8.0...happy to have it regardless.

Not an easy book and I have been a prolific buyer of this issue for some time.

Might you have a shiny and sharp copy AS???

I used to :cry:

Until I traded it for this heavenly copy: the Starr of Bethlehem :)

JIM37new.jpg

Was wondering where that one was! Thats the best one out there hard to imagine a nicer copy!! Again, thanks for sharing.

Awesome to see these top copies of what I consider an Everett post code master work.

I know these can't compare with all the great horror books being posted,but here's a couple of Atlas crime books that don't show up very often in this condition.

tj61_zpsc6000523.jpg

tj62_zpsfcde5ab1.jpg

I love those!

A new Atlas Green arrived today... :luhv:

AmazingMysteries33CGC50_zpseb2f82c9.jpg

I've always been fond of this one :grin: Congratulations!

Not an easy one either, every time I see one it is 'worn.'

This is a very nice copy of a very cool book - congrats Jay.

Those Tales of Justice are sweet!

Here's a book I picked up on vacation. (I heart finding books on vacation.) The post code fantasy stories can be deadly dull, but it has a cool Everett cover and its a short run to collect. This one doesn't seem to turn up too often these days.

WOM1.jpg

Here's a book I picked up on vacation. (I heart finding books on vacation.) The post code fantasy stories can be deadly dull, but it has a cool Everett cover and its a short run to collect. This one doesn't seem to turn up too often these days.

WOM1.jpg

Great cover on this one!

WOM1.jpg

Really nice! Everett at his best :headbang:

I recently stumbled onto this. The Australian edition of Cap 1 from around 55. I found no information at all about this book.

Look at what they did to Caps costume!

DSC_0002900x1280_zps7cacbfdf.jpg

I recently stumbled onto this. The Australian edition of Cap 1 from around 55. I found no information at all about this book.

That's pretty cool! :applause:

Great find. Odd how they altered the colours from the Cap 76 cover ( Cap and Bucky look partially redrawn too). Nevertheless, it's a very nice and highly unusual piece...never seen it before.