• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Beautiful!I have to pull up.an image of my Superior Subby #32 now...

Unless you still have a scan P.?

Refresh my memory? Did I send you one? :P

Yes...with the tear in upper left corner due to the siamesed pages?about four years ago.

Beauty orange red cover...

I'll have to find it!

Do these have the same interiors as the US version ? (.... I'm sure this has been asked before,,,). GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yes,the handful I have all do.I distinctly remember the Captain America story in my 32.

When I come across them I'll share them all.Blonde Phantom,Cap,Torch.. :cloud9:

Guys, is Overstreet accurate when it comes to Spellbound #17? Trying to find out what I should be paying for a raw Fine.

It's quite low...I know of several folks that have been looking for a copy for some time....

Alexisonfire,a ”screamo"band used it as a cover to one of their singles.Watch out was the song.Just a tidbit...(I had to buy it when I saw it,my first cd single..not even a fan really lol )

Guys, is Overstreet accurate when it comes to Spellbound #17? Trying to find out what I should be paying for a raw Fine.

It's quite low...I know of several folks that have been looking for a copy for some time....

Alexisonfire,a ”screamo"band used it as a cover to one of their singles.Watch out was the song.Just a tidbit...(I had to buy it when I saw it,my first cd single..not even a fan really lol )

Thanks for the info. Yeah a friend of mine who's also a fellow collector loves that album. Spellbound #17 has become his grail. Trying to get him a copy for Xmas.

Any idea what I should be paying roughly for a Fine? There was an 8.0 that sold on HA in 2012 for about $250 IIRC. Has there been significant upward movement in the FMV since then?

Thanks for the info. Yeah a friend of mine who's also a fellow collector loves that album. Spellbound #17 has become his grail. Trying to get him a copy for Xmas.

Any idea what I should be paying roughly for a Fine? There was an 8.0 that sold on HA in 2012 for about $250 IIRC. Has there been significant upward movement in the FMV since then?

... a slabbed Fine with nice eye appeal would easily eclipse a thousand bucks. A good would probably fetch over a hundred. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

A true Fine should run $1000-1200 IMHO.

The 8.0 on HA would probably be a $3-4,000 book today so, some significant upward movement....

So because it was copied for a record graphic, that makes it worth so much? I wonder if they paid the royalties that would have been due? Atlas material is not public domain, AFAIK.

Interesting that they selected the artwork from the cover of a now 60 some year old comic book, for a modern record.

Alexisonfire_watchout.png