• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,414 posts in this topic

My run is now finally complete!!! I can now rest in eternal peace (until I figure out the next GA run to tackle!!).......FISH

Congrats!! -- and, what numbers does the run encompass? Group shot? :popcorn:

My run is now finally complete!!! I can now rest in eternal peace (until I figure out the next GA run to tackle!!).......FISH

Superman covers Action#7 to #50 -- Group Shot to definitely follow in that Thread. Thanks all here for help and comments.....now on to the next run, any suggestions??

Superman covers Action#7 to #50 -- Group Shot to definitely follow in that Thread. Thanks all here for help and comments.....now on to the next run, any suggestions??

funny stuff 1-79 :headbang:

Batman covers in Detective 27 - 50 :wishluck:

pretty sure fish had been there and done that

pretty sure fish had been there and done that

(thumbs u ..... well, not #27

Edited by fishbone

funny stuff 1-79 :headbang:

lol "Funny Stuff" there Rick!!

Edited by fishbone

I'm so pleased and excited to add this book to my collection. I've always loved these early single-digit Supermans (hey, apparently I'm not the only one! hm ), and #4 has always been one of my favorites...when I saw this one I knew it was a perfect upgrade copy for me. This was graded a CGC 1.8 due to a small strip missing on the back cover and a few pieces of tape on the inside covers. I love the eye appeal...hard to believe it didn't eke out a 2.0 at least. (A shout out to Ken Danker/monsterscollectibles...he was a great fellow to work with. Thank you, Ken!)

supe4frontbig.jpg

I'm so pleased and excited to add this book to my collection. I've always loved these early single-digit Supermans (hey, apparently I'm not the only one! hm ), and #4 has always been one of my favorites...when I saw this one I knew it was a perfect upgrade copy for me. This was graded a CGC 1.8 due to a small strip missing on the back cover and a few pieces of tape on the inside covers. I love the eye appeal...hard to believe it didn't eke out a 2.0 at least. (A shout out to Ken Danker/monsterscollectibles...he was a great fellow to work with. Thank you, Ken!)

supe4frontbig.jpg

That is a classic GA book Jon :applause:

supe4frontbig.jpg

Wow! This early Superman really presents well. Congratulations! :applause: