• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

a blast from the past

action1to13001.jpg

Do you ever miss them Rick or do you figure if you wanted you could pick them up agains?

i actually still own a couple of them. But I don't miss them per se (dont get me wrong i enjoyed collecting and owning most every book i have ever owned ) As you mentioned these or other copies can be re-procured (thumbs u

My one and only Superman GA book. Supes wasn't and isn't my focus, but this one I picked up for my 9 yr old. I hope he appreciates it in a few years. I've posted it in another thread but not this one.

134404.jpg.4689f2773c6290b54d35c701c6736af9.jpg

My one and only Superman GA book. Supes wasn't and isn't my focus, but this one I picked up for my 9 yr old. I hope he appreciates it in a few years. I've posted it in another thread but not this one.

Thanks for the large scan of Action 23 comicdonna. :applause:

I think it's a great cover all the way around.

And what can one say about Supes 14 that hasen't already been said??? Probably the most iconic of all Superman covers.

I also hope your son will appreciate it when he grows up the way we do here on these boards. Nice presentable copy too. Congrats!!!

Edited by Blind Owl

One of my favorite SUPERMAN comics...with the SUPERBOY story.

8468665740_43dd7c56c8.jpg

mm

I bought my copy of that one from Richard Alf for $2.00. Hard to even guess what year that must have been. But I do remember the price! :D

a blast from the past

action1to13001.jpg

one of the best group shots ever on the boards. :applause:

Yeah, i agree, i don't think you can have a better group shot than this.

Even you you had a Tec 27, Cap 1, MC 1, Pep 22, and any other high priced books with the Action 1, I don't think it would be a better group shot.

maybe something for discussion??

A group shot with Action 1 thru 13

or Tec 27 thru 39 which group shot would you prefer.

I think I'd take the Actions. :headbang:

Edited by Blind Owl