• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Confined to Quarters Part 2
7 7

255 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

OK, last one for the day...

Original 1963 Aurora Mummy built up Model Kit!

A very nicely done kit. Complete with beautiful paint. These were usually painted with shiny enamel paints. This one is done in matte colors and really simulates the desert where the Mummy resided. A lot of attention to detail on this one and one of the best of these Aurora kits I've run across.

Now, who else but Robot Man would offer something so cool on these boards?

$45.

toymummy1.jpg

toymummy2.jpg

toymummy3.jpg

Is he just getting up from the toilet?

22 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

It might sell faster if you paint the cobra the correct color...they ain't green...:pullhair:

That's not a cobra.... that's what he just out of his bung. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

toymummy2.jpg

Is he taking a dump in a bird bath there or what?

Meanwhile, order has been restored! :grin:

lb2.thumb.PNG.29141f7e0fd86ea6241b66098dc336b7.PNG

6 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Cool, I guess. What does this signify? I don’t know what this means.

It means boardies really appreciate the imagery of mummies pooping out snakes! :banana: 

15 hours ago, Robot Man said:

OK, last one for the day...

Original 1963 Aurora Mummy built up Model Kit!

A very nicely done kit. Complete with beautiful paint. These were usually painted with shiny enamel paints. This one is done in matte colors and really simulates the desert where the Mummy resided. A lot of attention to detail on this one and one of the best of these Aurora kits I've run across.

Now, who else but Robot Man would offer something so cool on these boards?

$45.

toymummy1.jpg

toymummy2.jpg

toymummy3.jpg

@lizards2  Why don't you take this?  You sound very fond of this.  It's only $45.

16 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

@lizards2  Why don't you take this?  You sound very fond of this.  It's only $45.

All I need is more things to collect  :eyeroll:

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

It means boardies really appreciate the imagery of mummies pooping out snakes! :banana: 

:headbang:

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Cool, I guess. What does this signify? I don’t know what this means.

Why, it means you're the most liked boardie this month Robot Man - a high honour indeed!

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/leaderboard/

In fact, you're the second most popular boardie of all time! (you can't count the first two as they cheated :D)

image.thumb.png.98b0ccc7afaac8f936395b22913ca244.png

So, whatever happens in life, always remember you were a 'Top Member'.

That's @lizards2 's cue for a knob joke by the way. Willy do it? We shall see :)

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Why, it mean you're the most liked boardie this month Robot Man - a high honour indeed!

In fact, you're the second most popular boardie of all time! (you can't count the first two as they cheated :D)

That's @lizards2 's cue for a knob joke by the way. Willy do it? We shall see :)

Not sure I can rise to this occasion...., stimulating or not. :sorry: 

58 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Why, it means you're the most liked boardie this month Robot Man - a high honour indeed!

Aw shucks guys, don’t know what to say...(worship)

I feel in honored company with GA-Tor and Ricksneatstuff. Both outstanding fellas in their own right. 

I have really loved my time on the boards. Really kept me sane and have had a lot of fun here.

I have made a lot of friends even though I will probably never meet many of you face to face. 

That being said, coming up with a new batch of swill and junk shortly. All sales are welcome as I can’t take it with me...:insane:

And, by all means, thread crapping is whole heartily encouraged here even if you don’t give me any of your hard earned money!

On 5/1/2020 at 11:51 AM, Robot Man said:

Strange Adventures #96 Sept 1958

Beautiful purple cover featuring Saturn

A VERY nice, pretty copy. Bright, clean and VERY glossy. Looks like it was read maybe once or twice. Due to the dark cover, several tiny spine nicks can be seen. Very tiny bottom left side wear. Not really a crease but just some wear. Small bend in center of cover. Could easily be pressed out if desired. Top left of back cover corner has a very light stain. No tears, creases, sharp corners and that gloss! Book and centerfold well attached to book. Very slightly off white pages. Hard to find these from this era so nice.

$60.

strangeadvs96a.jpg

strangeadvs96b.jpg

:takeit:per PM

SOLD!

Jumbo #78 Aug 1945

Nice Baker Sky Girl story as well as a lot of other great Friction House GGA

Nice, rich color on this one. Has some light spine wear, a few light creases and small edge tears. Centerfold has one side a little ragged because it is neatly detached. Single staple is still well attached. No pieces missing. Yellowed but supple interior paper.

$45.

jumbo78a.jpg

jumbo78b.jpg

jumbo78c.jpg

jumbo78d.jpg

jumbo78e.jpg

jumbo78f.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Tippy's friends Go-Go and Animal #7 Dec 1967

Fun Sabrina the Witch like series. Great Rock 'n Roll Halloween cover!

Numerous small spine bends and nicks. Small lower right corner crease. A little light staining. Very solid and tight. No tears, missing pieces or other creases. Fresh interior pages. Of note... a cute little inscription at bottom of splash page " To Benny with love Susan Brown"...:x

$15.

gogo1.jpg

gogo2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man