• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Population Report Tool
3 3

222 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure these are the exact same cards, but for some reason CGC has split them into two variants. Any insight?

image.thumb.png.272c280fd749c92f62833c98b3bd61ef.png

It'd also be great if these could be broken out by year. Currently, it's impossible to tell what the POP is for each card as there is no date information. Are they all the same card? Are they different years? Who knows.

image.thumb.png.56d2660ffc6a4a2b91d55f168106c644.png

And these cards need MUCH more detail for the POP report to actually be useful. What differentiates these cards?

image.thumb.png.5411ba795bc8816d5c9ae0966fd359d4.png

Edited by ProfessorCFK

How often is the pop report updated?  As in, for those of us anxiously waiting for the return for a single card, are we able to get a sneak peek into the grading using the population report even before the card gets shipped (kind of like Beckett)?  

On 4/8/2022 at 8:52 AM, ProfessorCFK said:

I'm pretty sure these are the exact same cards, but for some reason CGC has split them into two variants. Any insight?

image.thumb.png.272c280fd749c92f62833c98b3bd61ef.png

It'd also be great if these could be broken out by year. Currently, it's impossible to tell what the POP is for each card as there is no date information. Are they all the same card? Are they different years? Who knows.

image.thumb.png.56d2660ffc6a4a2b91d55f168106c644.png

And these cards need MUCH more detail for the POP report to actually be useful. What differentiates these cards?

image.thumb.png.5411ba795bc8816d5c9ae0966fd359d4.png

@CGC Mike and @PaulS. do you have any insight? Even with the POP report, I can't tell what the actual population of my graded cards are because the report is ambiguous. Thanks.

• Administrator
On 4/20/2022 at 12:35 PM, ProfessorCFK said:

@CGC Mike and @PaulS. do you have any insight? Even with the POP report, I can't tell what the actual population of my graded cards are because the report is ambiguous. Thanks.

Years will be added to the pop report soon. As for those World Championships and Organized Play fillers, I will look into that. 

Thanks, 

Paul

• Administrator
On 4/20/2022 at 1:12 PM, ProfessorCFK said:

Great, thanks for the info!

Years have been added with today's update.

Paul

Hi, what is the ETA for Dragonball Super TCG cards being displayed in the pop report?

BTW I'm loving the layout and functionality of the Pop Report tool so far, awesome job CGC team!

Edited by Houler
spelling

• Administrator
On 6/16/2022 at 8:49 AM, CGC Mike said:
On 5/26/2022 at 10:09 PM, Houler said:

Hi, what is the ETA for Dragonball Super TCG cards being displayed in the pop report?

@PaulS. might have some insight on this.

I have been informed that this is something that's being worked on, but it will take some time.

On 6/16/2022 at 8:20 AM, CGC Mike said:

I have been informed that this is something that's being worked on, but it will take some time.

Thank you for the update Mike. I'm looking forward for Dragonball Super TCG to be dispalyed in the pop report! (thumbsu