• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's been your experience like with turnaround times for grading?
1 1

188 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Considering that you couldnt do basic math right, I dont believe any of this. I dont get what your lying for. If you were broke or some homeless guy but was straight up I would probably respect you more. When your on here bsing so hard Im just not impressed at all and neither are most people. Sad man. Hope some day you figure life out before its too late.

It was a damn estimate, I didn't go into a calendar and count every single day to figure out what days were weekends... And my guestimate is pretty close. 

18 minutes ago, ShiningCollectibles said:

It was a damn estimate, I didn't go into a calendar and count every single day to figure out what days were weekends... And my guestimate is pretty close. 

You also dont get how things like centering affect cards or bad corners from quality control issues. Your on here crying that CGC made "revenge" grades yet couldnt comprehend why your were not given all 9.5s/10s.

Sorry but your creditability sucks and your sketchy at best. Your not this genius that you think that you are and should put your money into something else since your bad at this.

1 hour ago, mattyzeepgam said:

You also dont get how things like centering affect cards or bad corners from quality control issues. Your on here crying that CGC made "revenge" grades yet couldnt comprehend why your were not given all 9.5s/10s.

Sorry but your creditability sucks and your sketchy at best. Your not this genius that you think that you are and should put your money into something else since your bad at this.

I didn't say CGC revenge grades. You must be out of it or something. This conversation was about the wait times increasing. I actually think CGC's grading is the best out there, I also think they have the best service when you call in. I just think the wait times/rate of increase are a issue.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

2 hours ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Dude, you grade water energies and eat at mcdonalds. Its not CGCs fault for your poor life choices. You grade newer cards under economy and wonder why you lose money. Your not a special and immune to accountability. Whoever told you otherwise clearly lied to you or was afraid of hurting your feelings. 

U use that wack water energy joke alot. Grow up ppl can grade whatever they want lol. Recycle ur jokes

4 minutes ago, Sp33dy said:

U use that wack water energy joke alot. Grow up ppl can grade whatever they want lol. Recycle ur jokes

That wasnt a joke. This dude legit graded a water energy and then complained that it wasnt a perfect 10. You can grade whatever you want, just dont complain when your 10 cent cards jam up the system and it takes longer to get your cards back. 

18 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

I came here for turnaround discussion and this thread has completely derailed lol 

There isnt much to talk about in terms of turnaround though. Bulk is swamped along with economy. The other services work fine and are fairly quick. Just lots of people with nothing better to do but complain about 1st world problems. Theres kids out there dying in Africa from lack of water, yet you dont see them on twitter raging about it, yet all the karens/kevins show up on here raging over POKEMON cards. Not an essential thing, a luxury good thats not even for their age group.I dont think humanity will be wiped out by an asteroid or global warming or some external factor. I think stuff like this will bring the end of civilization. 

Edited by mattyzeepgam

5 minutes ago, Ron Churches said:

Anybody have a recent 'received' date? I have a 2/20 (Saturday) delivery, so it's been 7 business days. Curious how backed up receiving is at the moment. 

I sent in a variety of submissions that got logged in the earliest as the 17th. I just sent in a Charizard VMAX Shiny for walkthrough last wednesday and its still not logged in yet. Luckily im not a psychopath so im not losing my mind over it lol. Its just a crazy time for these grading companies.

3 hours ago, mattyzeepgam said:

That wasnt a joke. This dude legit graded a water energy and then complained that it wasnt a perfect 10. You can grade whatever you want, just dont complain when your 10 cent cards jam up the system and it takes longer to get your cards back. 

I agree to a extent

Maybe thats his kids first pack pulled ever and he wants to grade it for him. Each have diff reasons to grade and shouldn't be held to a false pretense

3 hours ago, Ron Churches said:

Anybody have a recent 'received' date? I have a 2/20 (Saturday) delivery, so it's been 7 business days. Curious how backed up receiving is at the moment. 

Standard - Delivered 2/19, Received 2/25

Express - Delivered 2/23, Received 2/24

14 hours ago, mattyzeepgam said:

I never graded a Water Energy. My submission consists of a Pikachu World Collection, Team Rumble Set, Southern Island Set, Base, Fossil, Jungle, Base 2, Team Rocket Zard/Blast, RR Zard, Shiny Zard And many other cards. I think you have me confused with someone.

Edited by ShiningCollectibles

1 hour ago, Ron Churches said:

So, today they added a little bit (2 days?) to Bulk TaT...I didn't notice a change on Economy, but maybe? BUT. They chopped three days off of Standard and I think Express and Walkthrough got shorter, too. Interesting.

I would assume everybody in the last 2 weeks sent in bulk, so while bulk and economy have been impacted, all the more expensive tiers have pretty much slowed down to a fraction of what was coming in weeks prior. 

All of this chaos is making me meh lol. I've been trying not to bother anyone because I sent it 113 cards to be graded (misc services bulk, bulk + sub grade, + economy w subgrade). I got a USPS notification saying my package was delivered on February 12. (I even signed up for delivery confirmation to be extra certain. It's still not showing any submission received for me today on March 3rd. Mind you, I threw down a huge order so I figure it will take some time. Monday Feb 14 was President's day, pretty sure that is not a business day. It's been about 13-14 business days now and my submission has not been received. Anyone ever send in a larger order during a busy time and have an idea of how long something like that could take? 

Not stressing, just curious about your speculation/ estimates. Also, I'm seeing a lot of mixed info about when the card is charged. Is it when my submission gets received or is it after things are completed? (I'd love to use this money to buy some stocks or other investments right now while the opportunity is ripe.) 

3 minutes ago, almostnerds said:

All of this chaos is making me meh lol. I've been trying not to bother anyone because I sent it 113 cards to be graded (misc services bulk, bulk + sub grade, + economy w subgrade). I got a USPS notification saying my package was delivered on February 12. (I even signed up for delivery confirmation to be extra certain. It's still not showing any submission received for me today on March 3rd. Mind you, I threw down a huge order so I figure it will take some time. Monday Feb 14 was President's day, pretty sure that is not a business day. It's been about 13-14 business days now and my submission has not been received. Anyone ever send in a larger order during a busy time and have an idea of how long something like that could take? 

Not stressing, just curious about your speculation/ estimates. Also, I'm seeing a lot of mixed info about when the card is charged. Is it when my submission gets received or is it after things are completed? (I'd love to use this money to buy some stocks or other investments right now while the opportunity is ripe.) 

Yeah you might need to contact customer support on that one. I submitted a big submission around the 10th and it got logged in on the 17th. It shouldnt take more than 2 weeks. I submitted a walkthrough order last week and it hasnt been logged in today which is a little strange but I been hearing its like 7-10 days at the moment in terms of logging. With your case, its unique so yeah thats a bit longer than Ive seen to be logged in.

1 hour ago, mattyzeepgam said:

Yeah you might need to contact customer support on that one. I submitted a big submission around the 10th and it got logged in on the 17th. It shouldnt take more than 2 weeks. I submitted a walkthrough order last week and it hasnt been logged in today which is a little strange but I been hearing its like 7-10 days at the moment in terms of logging. With your case, its unique so yeah thats a bit longer than Ive seen to be logged in.

When did your walkthrough get delivered?