• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Do we need more Raffle Prizes? I can always cobble something together or pinch hit in the event someone didn't get a gift for one reason or another. I just want to give and I haven't yet hit my limit of giving. Maybe I'll do a mystery box :applause:

You've already posted up 4 prizes already!  (worship)

I'm not going to tell anyone they shouldn't post more, but you're definitely not at risk for being called a Grinch.  You've been very generous already.  Definitely on the nice list. (thumbsu

8 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

You've already posted up 4 prizes already!  (worship)

I'm not going to tell anyone they shouldn't post more, but you're definitely not at risk for being called a Grinch.  You've been very generous already.  Definitely on the nice list. (thumbsu

Maybe some macadamia nuts for Greggy. 

14 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

you are the man

Nooooooo. I just have some time and some cool stuff to donate. This Board gives plenty to me in the form of being able to have sales a few times a year as well as hang with friends and meet new nerds. The grading contests are really fun too. But the Secret Santa and Raffle are the best and a genuinely great time to share and give. As long as I have music playing I'm generally good :banana:

1 hour ago, Kramerica said:

Nooooooo. I just have some time and some cool stuff to donate. This Board gives plenty to me in the form of being able to have sales a few times a year as well as hang with friends and meet new nerds. The grading contests are really fun too. But the Secret Santa and Raffle are the best and a genuinely great time to share and give. As long as I have music playing I'm generally good :banana:

:tink: