• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

...better late than never....

I have 2 prizes for this years raffle. 

prize 1 - Mandalorian themed - Pedro Pascal 8x10 die cut autograph (258 west authentics, limited to 99, this is #47 of 99) + Star Wars 1 - german exclusive Boba Fett cover

1005379790_Bild4(Gro).thumb.jpg.43ebb4b1faa3782f2e4c36eb162efd63.jpg

prize 2 - beautiful jungle ladies themed pack - Frank Cho Jungle Queens Book One artbook - signed by Frank Cho + Sheena 1 J. Scott Campbell Variant

171396141_Bild5(Gro).thumb.jpg.800e29975bfd202665c7b5a7c1d59bf6.jpg

worldwide shipping is on me, but please be aware that there are currently some corona related restrictions for international shipments here in Germany, so depending on your location it could take a few weeks until I will be able to ship the package

Edited by Zalgardos

Alright, I'm going to consider entries closed at this point.  If you got your entry in before this post but don't see it on the 1st page list, don't panic.  I'll do a formal update of the list tonight.  In the mean time, I'll see if I can't figure out how to get the form going for order preferences.

The tentative schedule for drawing the names will be Wednesday evening (subject to change...Elves can be tricky to wrangle sometimes).  

Thanks, everyone!

@The Sledder
If there’s an odd number of people Id like to still do it! I worked all weekend and I couldn’t post last night and I thought this closed later tonight. I would be interested but I don’t want to ruin it if it’s a even number.

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, The Sledder said:

Alright, I'm going to consider entries closed at this point.  If you got your entry in before this post but don't see it on the 1st page list, don't panic.  I'll do a formal update of the list tonight.  In the mean time, I'll see if I can't figure out how to get the form going for order preferences.

The tentative schedule for drawing the names will be Wednesday evening (subject to change...Elves can be tricky to wrangle sometimes).  

Thanks, everyone!

If it's alright by you @The Sledder, I'll get the form ready to go.

Now would also be a great time to double check your prize donations and compare it to The Sledder's list on page 1 of this thread and make certain everything is accurate and THE SHIPPING PREFERENCES are correct... Anything listed without a shipping preference (ex. U.S. or U.S./Canada, etc.) will be assumed to be available for worldwide shipping.

But you guys already know that. (worship)