• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
11 11

1,139 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, The Sledder said:

Ok, I've got the list on the first page updated. 

PLEASE take a minute and double check to make sure your shipping preferences are correct.  If you which to place restrictions on where you'll ship, it should say so in the list on the first page. 

Additionally, if I've missed anyone that made it in before the deadline, please speak up. 

Thanks everyone!  This should be a lot of fun. 

1809898644_Cantwait.gif.b53325fca4ce6bf3227028f08468f43d.gif

Can you please update mine to US shipping only. Sorry, it would cost a ton to ship outside the US for this. 

Raffle Selection Form

The form is now active!  I've also put the link at the top of the prize list on the front page for easy access.  

As others have said, most people get something in their top 10 due to the diverse interests of the people choosing.  You don't have to rank all the prizes if you don't want to.  I'd say rank your top 15-20 or so to be safe.

For those who don't know, when the raffle goes live, people will be given a 5 minute window to make their selection.  If they don't make a live selection, we'll consult their list and give them their highest-ranked available prize.  If they have no list, they are skipped until they show up again.  Getting your list in is very beneficial, so let's get it in!

Shout out if you have any problems with the list and I'll do what I can to sort it out.  

I'm really trying to wait for the day of to pick, but a roll up yonder to keep track of the picking of the litter lol

So much goodness, be wise! You may take home the gold, if only to look at it as a reminder next Christmas!

Woo Hoo for Holiday Cheer!

:tink:

7 hours ago, The Sledder said:

Raffle Selection Form

The form is now active!  I've also put the link at the top of the prize list on the front page for easy access.  

As others have said, most people get something in their top 10 due to the diverse interests of the people choosing.  You don't have to rank all the prizes if you don't want to.  I'd say rank your top 15-20 or so to be safe.

For those who don't know, when the raffle goes live, people will be given a 5 minute window to make their selection.  If they don't make a live selection, we'll consult their list and give them their highest-ranked available prize.  If they have no list, they are skipped until they show up again.  Getting your list in is very beneficial, so let's get it in!

Shout out if you have any problems with the list and I'll do what I can to sort it out.  

This is for those not going to be there Saturday, right?

44 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

This is for those not going to be there Saturday, right?

You don't need to complete the form, but it's always a good idea to submit one.  It will cover you in the event of an emergency.  Something pulls you away from the computer, emergency power outage, etc.

8 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

You don't need to complete the form, but it's always a good idea to submit one.  It will cover you in the event of an emergency.  Something pulls you away from the computer, emergency power outage, etc.

"It doesn't matter what we cover, it matters what you discover"  Noam Chomsky

enlightenment.gif « MyConfinedSpace